Cyber Monday Travel Deals
More than any year we’ve seen in the past, travel companies jumped on the Black Friday bandwagon, and even more companies are releasing sales today for Cyber Monday.
The Deal Experts at Travelzoo have found savings of up to 70% on offers around the globe.
Most of the sales listed below end Monday night. But available throughout the gift-giving season, Travelzoo has created a holiday gift guide full of our favorite neighborhood and nationwide offers.
Top Cyber Monday deals include:
- Turnberry Isle Resort: This North Miami property has put together a package for “Little Elves” this holiday season. In this daylong sale, book a stay in a Golf View room, breakfast, gingerbread cookies upon arrival plus photos with Santa for $189 per night, regularly $229.
- Kimpton Hotels: On Monday only, use code CYBER to get 30% off rates at participating properties in cities including Phoenix, Denver, Minneapolis, Chicago, San Francisco and more.
- Loews Hotels & Resorts: For stays through April, rates are up to 40% off at its 15 properties in this Cyber Monday sale. Guests booking this offer will also receive free in-room Wi-Fi. This offer is available online or by calling 1-855-74-LOEWS.
- JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa, Scottsdale: On Cyber Monday, and Tuesday as well, all rooms at this upscale resort booked for stays through the end of the year will be $99 per night. The hotel says room rates can be as high as $359 over these dates.
- The Roosevelt NYC: This historic hotel in Midtown has trimmed rates by 25% and is throwing in free Wi-Fi for visits Jan. 3 - March 31. Use code CY25. But, for two hours, from 10 - noon ET, rates are half off with code CY50.
- Caesars Entertainment hotels: At the 30 hotels across the country -- including ones in Las Vegas, Atlantic City, Reno, Lake Tahoe and Tunica – travelers can save up to 40%. Book online for the sale ending Dec. 3.
- Shore Hotel Santa Monica: Save 30% on rooms with partial views of the Pacific in this sale ending Monday night. Use code CYBER for stays through February at this eco-friendly hotel.
- Cape Resorts Group: On Cyber Monday, the company with properties in Cape May, Atlantic City and New York, is donating 8% of gift card sales to Hurricane Sandy relief. For ever $100 gift card sold, the buyer will receive an additional $15 gift card. And for every $125 worth of gift cards purchased, people will get an additional $20 gift card.
- Rendezvous Resort, St. Lucia: For stays of four nights or longer, this adults-only property has cut room rates in half for travel Dec. 26 - April 26. Discounted rates start at $405 per couple, per night. To book, call 1-800-544-2883 and use code CYBER.
- The Charles Hotel in Cambridge, Mass.: Set your sights on Boston with this sale within a sale. From 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. ET Monday, all new reservations will be half off. For the the rest of the day, the hotel will offer a 20% savings. These offers are good for stays Dec. 7 - March 31. Book online, and select "Cyber Monday" from the drop-down menu.
- Hotel Derek Houston Galleria: The hotel has two offers, a couple package including a stay in an Executive Suite, Champagne, a three-course dinner and turndown service for $150 per night or a Texas-themed culinary weekend at the hotel Dec. 28-29 for $199.
- Viceroy Hotel Group: Sand or snow? Fourteen resorts from the Maldives to Snowmass are discounted through Cyber Monday with rates as much as 60% off. This sale also includes food and beverage credits at some properties in places including Abu Dhabi and Beverly Hills.
- Trump Hotel Collection: Through Cyber Monday, all suites at Trump properties in New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, Waikiki, Toronto, Panama and Miami will be discounted by 30%. Based on availability, these guests will receive early check-in, late checkout and a special welcome amenity.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts: Featured in last week’s Top 20, this Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale has with savings of up to 25% is available for stays Nov. 21 - March 31 at resorts throughout the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean.
- Omni Hotels & Resorts: Exactly 999 rooms from coast to coast at this upscale chain have been discounted to $99 per night in this sale through Cyber Monday.
- Sonesta Collection: Brandwide, get half off visits of two nights or longer at the company's properties in places including Hilton Head Island, Houston, Miami, New Orleans, Baltimore, Boston, Philadelphia and more.
- Warwick International: Rates have been cut in half at the hotels in Seattle, New York, Dallas, Denver and San Francisco for stays through March. This sale, available at www.warwickhotels.com ends Cyber Monday.
- Saint Lucia Tourist Board: More than 30 hotels and resorts on the island have come together to offer 20% off for stays through Dec. 15. Reservations must be booked through www.bookstlucianow.com or www.stlucianow.com. Rooms start at $110 per night.
- Excalibur Las Vegas, Luxor Las Vegas & Mirage Las Vegas: Based on two-night stays, upgraded rooms are discounted for stays through Dec. 26. Contemporary rooms start at $20 per night at the Excalibur; upgraded Tower Deluxe rooms are $26 per night at Luxor, and premium Pool or Strip view rooms are 25% off best available rates. These deals end Wednesday.
- Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino: See St. Maarten for less thanks to this 50%-off sale on all-inclusive rates good for visits Dec. 1-19. Take your time in planning, this sale ends Thursday. Use promo code BFSALE.
- Shell Hospitality: Resorts at some of the most popular North American vacation spots -- including Napa, Anaheim and Vegas -- are as much as half off in a sale ending Cyber Monday. New deals are being released each day, requiring travelers to sign up for the latest. Additionally, people booking January stays will receive a $50 voucher good for a future reservation.
- Club Med: Facebook fans have spent the past few days voting on their favorite resorts in a contest that will lead to those favorite properties being discounted in its Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales. Rates start at $99 per person per night.
- Palms Las Vegas: Guests receive two free buffets plus 50% off room rates at this off-Strip property in a sale that ends Cyber Monday.
- Aqua Hotels & Resorts: Say aloha to rooms from $99 per night and less. Properties on Oahu, Maui and Kauai will be discounted from midnight ET through 11:59 p.m. HT. Don’t fret if you’ve missed that window, on Cyber Monday, the sale reopens on Monday. Book online or call 1-866-406-2782.
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals: Valid through the weekend, rooms at resorts in Florida’s Gulf Coast as well as Orlando will be discounted in a sale beginning at 10 a.m. ET Friday.
- CheapCaribbean.com: For 24 hours, the company is cutting prices at an all-inclusive beachfront Dominican Republic resort to $24 per person, per night. This deal at Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort & Spa is 75% off regular rates and comes with unlimited meals, beverages and entertainment.
Plan an all-inclusive Bahamas jaunt early next year with a 96-hour sale that launched Friday. Departure cities include Detroit, Philadelphia, New York and Washington, D.C. These discounted packages are good for the first 99 bookings per departure city, and with this offer, guests will receive VIP status at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach resort.
- Gate 1: The vacation packager, which offers trips around the globe as well as river cruises, is offering savings of as much as $1000 in its Black Friday promotion. For trips booked that are more than $500, they will take $50 off, ones more than $1,000 will be $100 off and so on. Visit Gate 1’s website to activate the necessary promo codes.
- Apple Vacations: In a sale the company is calling Black Friday week, sunny and sand-filled beach vacations start at $500 per person. Destinations include all-inclusive resorts in Cancun, Punta Cana and Jamaica. Book by Dec. 1.
- Funjet Vacations: The site's most popular resorts in Cancun, the Riviera Maya, Jamaica and Punta Cana are on sale through Cyber Monday. Extras include free golf, complimentary kids stays, airfare credits and more.
- Overseas Adventure Travel: For travelers 50 years or older, this small-group vacation company is offering discounts on international airfare from 23 U.S. cities. This is a savings of up to $800 on destinations Peru, the Galapagos Islands, Botswana, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, India and more. Call 1-800-955-1925 to book or visit its site for more information.
- AirTran: For travel Dec. 6 - March 6, fares start at $57 each way in a sale that ends Thursday. Holiday dates are blacked out.
- Southwest Airlines: In a special aimed at holiday travelers, fares on Dec. 24 have been cut to less than $100 each way. Book by Thursday for additional discounts nationwide for travel Mondays-Saturdays through March 6.
- Virgin America: The first 3,000 fliers to use code Cyber10 on Monday will get 10% off fares plus free Wi-Fi. This is good for flights Dec. 4 - March 6.
- LAN Airlines: Get an extra 10% off fares to South America that start at $399 roundtrip including taxes and fees. This deal ends at 11:59 p.m. ET Monday. Flights originate from New York, LA and Miami.
- Frontier Airlines: Use code CYBER15 to get 15% off domestic flights Dec. 3-19 in a sale ending Monday.
- Sun Country Airlines: In a deal for Midwesterners, fares from Minneapolis/St. Paul start at $59 one way to cities including Seattle, San Diego and Washington, D.C., for travel Jan. 8 - May 22. Fares from Lansing, Mich., to Minneapolis and D.C. also start at $59 one way. Book by Monday.
- Cathay Pacific: Fly in style to Hong Kong in Premium Economy Class from San Francisco, LA, Chicago or New York next year. This sale, in which roundtrip tickets start at $1,654, ends Monday.
- CruCon Cruise Outlet: Not ones to wait until Black Friday to share the savings, the company launched a Thanksgiving sale that's been extended through Monday including these offers:
- Princess Cruises: In a Thanksgiving sale, Princess Cruises with discounts of up to $500 per person on sailing through July. Itineraries include popular sailings such as Alaska, Hawaii, the Caribbean and the Panama Canal. This sale open to U.S. and Canadian citizens ends Cyber Monday.
- Quark Expeditions: Subscribers to our Top 20 got a sneak peek at this buy-one, get-one-free sale on adventures of a lifetime. We featured an 11-night expedition cruise to Antarctica setting sail select December and January dates. South Georgia and Falkland Islands trip have also been discounted.
- Norwegian Cruise Line: For sailings three days or longer, get $250 in onboard credit in addition to 50% off deposits. Some sailings will come with up to $1,000 in airfare credit plus plus half off the cost of kids prices on European cruises.
- Royal Caribbean: The line has extended its end-of-the-year sale through Tuesday, and with this sale, prices now start at $119 per person. There are nearly 60 sailings in this promotion, mostly last-minute offers.
- Cruise.com: Holland America, Disney, Regent, Avalon, Princess and more cruise lines have been discounted in this large Black Friday sale. These offers come with a variety of extras per sailing, including free or discounted gratuities, complimentary upgrades and onboard credits.
- Sixt Rent a Car: On Monday only, rental rates in Florida, Phoenix, Atlanta and Mexico have been cut to $26 each day.
Cirque du Soleil: The company famous for its artistry and acrobatics is touring the country and offering a one-day sale in more than 20 cities nationwide. See "Quidam" in 15 cities including New Orleans, Houston, Kansas City and Colorado Springs; "Amaluna" in Seattle; "Saltimbanco" near Austin; "Dralion" in Tulsa or Oklahoma City; and "Totem" in Miami, New York or Philadelphia. Tickets start at $20 and are as much as 50% off.