This year, the Deal Experts at Travelzoo have seen more Cyber Monday sales than ever, at a savings of up to 70% on resort stays worldwide, upscale cruises, adventure travel packages and more.
This list will be updated as we find even more offers. Here are some of the hottest Cyber Monday deals we've uncovered.
(Note: These deals are often based on limited availability and were booking at time of publication. Individual blackout dates apply. Contact individual properties for additional information. Many Black Friday offers are still available; check those deals also when browsing today.)
- Kimpton Hotels: For InTouch Guest Rewards and Loyalty Program members (sign up here for free), rates will be 30% off at all properties today with promo code CYBER.
- Red Roof Inn: Brandwide, get up to 30% off for travel through February in a 24-hour Cyber Monday sale. More than 350 properties nationwide are included, discounts vary by property and some blackout dates apply. Book at RedRoof.com with promo code 616892.
- Caesars Entertainment: With resorts from Las Vegas to Atlantic City to Windsor, Ontario, this chain has discounted rates by up to 40% in a sale ending Dec. 9 during its Cyber Monday sale.
- American Express Travel: Find hotel deals throughout the U.S. and Canada for last-minute January travel. The 72-hour sale begins on Cyber Monday and can be booked online.
- Benchmark Resorts & Hotels: Sand or snow? Save up to 60% on Cyber Monday at the brand’s top properties including Turtle Bay Resort on Oahu, Cheyenne Mountain Resort in Colorado Springs and more.
West Coast and Southwest hotels:
- Meritage Collection: The California group that owns the luxurious Barcara Resort & Spa, the Balboa Bay Resort, Estancia La Jolla Hotel & Spa and The Meritage Resort and Spa is offering up to half off rates at the individual properties.
- MGM Resorts Las Vegas: This Las Vegas hotel group is offering a jackpot of savings on select hotels with a sale that combines Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Save up to 20% at Bellagio, Mandalay Bay, Luxor, Excalibur and more.
- Montelucia Resort and Spa: The 5-star desert resort offers rooms for $199 per night and suites for $299 per night for travel through Jan. 15 (Note: New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day are blacked out). Book on Dec. 2 and accommodations include add-ons valued at $110, including daily breakfast and a $25 resort fee credit. Book online or call 888-627-3010.
- JW Marriott Desert Springs Resort & Spa: This 400-acre resort known for its golf and spa is taking 30% off room rates for stays Dec. 3-22 and Jan. 2-12 with promo code DOD.
- La Posada de Santa Fe Resort & Spa: Stays at the AAA 4-Diamond resort near downtown Santa Fe are discounted to $99 per night through March 3. During the same travel window, book a room including breakfast for two and one 50-minute spa treatment for $199 per night. Call 855-278-5276 to reserve a room.
- Cheyenne Mountain Resort: The AAA 4-Diamond Rocky Mountain resort offers upgraded rooms including breakfast for two and late checkout starting at $89 per night through March. Guests will be automatically be entered to win a complimentary Sunday Brunch for four. Call 800-588-0250 for reservations or book online.
- Shore Hotel: Head to Santa Monica with stays 30% off room rates for travel by Feb 2. Book with promo code cyber.
- Royal Palms Resort and Spa: On Cyber Monday, the AAA 4-Diamond resort at the base of Camelback Mountain will launch a 24-hour sale. Rooms start at $199 per night and include a complimentary upgrade, cocktails for two and credit to the on-site spa and restaurant.
- The Claremont Hotel Club & Spa: Set amid the hills, just two miles from the scenic university campus, this resort is offering 40% off all room types for travel Dec. 15 - April 30 with promo code CYBER.
- Hilton Sedona Resort & Spa: For one day only, the 4-star hotel in “the most beautiful place in America” has cut $800 from weeklong stays. Reserve a nonrefundable week’s vacation on Cyber Monday for travel through most of 2014.
- Montage Beverly Hills: Live the 5-star life at a savings of 40%. This daylong promotion is good for travel through February and includes a complimentary bottle of Champagne.
- The Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego: Save 15% on regular rates for stays booked at this 4-star downtown hotel through Dec. 30. To get the secret rate code, follow @ManchGrandHyatt on Twitter and tweet the hotel on Monday using the hashtags #NewMGHyatt and #CyberMonday. The hotel will message you with the code.
- Rancho Valencia: This 5-star hotel near San Diego is also offering cyber savings through Twitter. Follow @RanchoValencia and then tweet "Escape to San Diego #CyberMonday #RanchoValencia." The hotel will message you with a limited-time rate code for a package that includes a room upgrade and $100 resort credit.
- Arizona Biltmore Hotel: Stay at this upscale Waldorf-Astoria hotel with Cyber Monday rates of $159 per night Dec. 13-24, including a $50 resort credit. To book, call 800-950-0086 or click here.
- Pacifica Hotel Company: Fifteen California properties will be discounted by 40% on Cyber Monday for stays through March 15. The offer is available exclusively through Pacifica’s Facebook page and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT.
East Coast hotels:
- The Roosevelt Hotel: This recently restored property in New York City has two Cyber Monday offers: all day the NYC is offering 25% off rates, including free Wi-Fi for stays Jan. 3 - March 31 with promo code CY25. The hotel also is offering a sale within a sale, for two hours from 10 a.m. to noon ET on Monday, take 50% off rates with promo code CY50 for the same travel dates.
- The Woodstock Inn & Resort: Only on Cyber Monday, rooms at the AAA 4-Diamond hotel start at $129 per night midweek and select weekends, for $20 more, add breakfast for two. Travel is valid through July 1, not including holidays and holiday weeks. Rates do not include taxes, gratuity and a $20 per day resort fee. Reservations can be made online or by calling 888-481-8802.
- The Eliot Hotel, Boston: This Cyber Monday, say “Bonjour!” to savings with the 4-star hotel’s “Touch of Paris” package. For one day only, one-bedroom suites at the 4-star Back Bay hotel start at $316 per night (20% off regular rates), including breakfast for two and a three-course dinner at the award-winning Clio. Call 800-443-5468 to book this package.
- Grace Hotels: The luxury hotel group will add an extra 10% to any gift certificates purchased on Cyber Monday. Gift certificates can be used at the AAA 5-Diamond Mayflower Inn in Connecticut, AAA 4-Diamond properties Maine’s White Barn Inn, Vermont’s Windham Hill Inn and Rhode Island’s Vanderbilt Grace, for accommodations, meals and spa treatments. There is no limit on dollar value and the certificates do not expire.
- The OUT NYC: Recently named one of Fodor's top 11 trendiest hotels, this gay-friendly property in Hell’s Kitchen is taking 25% off room rates for stays January-March. Guests will also get a $20 voucher to the spa plus two welcome cocktails and tickets to a drag show.
- Sold out: Radisson Blu Warwick Hotel, Philadelphia: On Cyber Monday, the newly designed Business Class rooms are available for $19.26 per night until midnight or sold out. Reservations are limited to one per person with a maximum of two nights per stay through February. To book, please visit online.
- New York Hilton Midtown: Stays a block from the shops of Fifth Avenue are discounted to $199 per night through February. This sale ends Friday.
- The Jade in NYC: Follow the green light to this Roaring Twenties/“Great Gatsby”-themed package: the Greenwich Village hotel offers $192 room rates for January-February travel plus two welcome cocktails. This sale ends at 7:20 p.m. ET (19:20).
- Morey’s Piers & Beachfront Waterparks: In honor of the Pan American’s 50th Anniversary Celebration, $50 gift certificates for fifty rooms at the Wildwood, NJ hotels will be available for travel through June 17. The one-day Cyber Monday sale shaves up to $200 off regular rates at the beachfront hotels near the boardwalk and the brand’s amusement park. The nonrefundable gift certificates are first-come, first-served and must be presented at time of check-in. The offer, available online, is limited to one per person and is not valid for Seapointe Village.
- The Muse: This boutique hotel in NYC’s Theater District is offering 20% off the cost of rates in January.
- Hanover Inn: Take 25% off room rates at this property adjacent to Dartmouth College in New Hampshire for stays Dec. 2-27.
Southeast & Florida hotels:
- Menin hotels: Leave the snow behind for a luxurious South Beach retreat. Choose between the brand’s revamped, historic Gale South Beach & Regent Hotel, the award-winning Bentley Hotel & Beach Club on Ocean Drive or the all-suite The Sanctuary, all 25% off on Cyber Monday. Use promo code CYBER when booking at individual properties.
- Courtyard New Orleans Downtown/Iberville: Save 40% on French Quarter weekend escapes this winter. On Cyber Monday, stays at the 4-star hotel begin at $109 per night for rooms and $159 per night for suites when traveling Dec. 20 – March 31. Use promo code 16C when booking the non-refundable, non-cancellable rate online.
- Canyon Ranches: Resolve to burn more calories -- not cash -- in 2014 at an award-winning fitness resort. Purchase $500 worth of Canyon Ranch Gift Cards and receive $100 voucher good towards two-night stays at the Miami resort. Travel Jan. 4 – Dec. 23. For more information call 800-742-9000 or visit their website.
- JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort and Spa: Stays at the largest JW Marriott in the world are discounted by 30% for travel Dec. 3-22 or Jan. 2-12. Book the AAA 4-Diamond hotel by midnight for rates starting at $132 per night, including use of the expansive resort’s two PGA golf courses, a water park with lazy river, and full service spa. Bookings are based on availability and are nonrefundable. Use the promo code 16C online.
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort: For one day only, save up to 30% on rooms at the AAA 4-Diamond resort in Fort Lauderdale. In this Cyber Monday sale, rates start at $169 per night for travel through April 30 using promo code 24HOUR.
- Orlando World Center Marriott: The resort’s Cyber Monday one-day sale drops rates to as low as $108 per night, 30% off best available rate, through Jan. 12 with the promo code N8R. The upscale resort has five pools, a kid’s splash park and is less than two miles from Disney theme parks.
- Fontainebleau Miami Beach: On Cyber Monday, reserve a half price place in the sun at the 5-star oceanfront hotel. Travel through April, some dates including Christmas and spring break are blacked out. Note: an additional $19.95 daily hotel fee will be added to the room rate.
- The Seagate Hotel & Spa: Located in Delray Beach, Fla., this 4.5-star hotel is offering upgraded deluxe rooms at standard room rates for stays Jan. 1 - Nov. 1. Plus, receive a $50 hotel credit and free valet parking. Book online using promo code CYBERMONDAY.
- Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort: The Southwest Florida resort is newly renovated and offering savings of 30% for stays Dec. 3-22 and Jan. 2-12. Book online Monday using code 16C.
- Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort: In a 72-hour sale beginning Monday, snap up rates of $99 per night for stays Dec. 2 - Jan. 24. This saves up to 50% on regular rates. Book online or by phone at 1-800-445-8667 and use promo code NC; the nightly resort fee is additional.
- Jekyll Island Club Hotel: This resort historic resort off Georgia’s coastline is bucking the Monday trend by starting its sale on Tuesday. Save 50% on room rates through March 12 when you call 855-318-1660 to book.
Midwest and Mountain West hotels:
- Thompson Chicago: Chicago's Gold Coast awaits with discounted three-night stays through February. The new property is including private transfers from and to the airport plus a welcome gift. Rates for the three-night package are $579 with promo code CYBERM2013 in the sale ending Dec. 9.
- Hotel Jerome in Aspen: Stay close to the mountain with this beloved historic hotel that’s offering 30% off through the end of ski season. To get this Cyber Monday discount, stay three nights or longer.
- Spring Creek Ranch in Jackson Hole: Two-night stays through April 5 in Wyoming are discounted to $299 (based on double occupancy) including a $75 resort credit for spa treatment, meals or beverages in this daylong sale. With this deal, airport transfers are included and the nightly resort fee is waived. Call 800-443-6139 to book.
- The Amalfi Hotel in Chicago: This River North hotel, soon to take the new name of The Kinzie) has cut room rates by 20% and discounted valet parking by half. Stay Dec. 8 - Feb. 17 by using promo code CYBER.
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek: Get the fourth night free -- including an extra day on the slopes -- with the Ski Free, Stay free offer.
- Hotel Terra in Jackson Hole: Book at least five nights at the AAA 4-Diamond mountain resort and shave 20% off room rates. Daily breakfast credit and a three-day lift ticket to Jackson Hole, Ski Magazine’s No. 1 Ski Resort in America, are included in the nonrefundable rate for the ski-in hotel. To book, email email@example.com.
- CheapCaribbean: Today only, CheapCaribbean is slashing prices at all-inclusive Dominican Republic resorts to $15 per person, per night -- a 70% savings, for stays of four to seven nights. This Cyber Monday deal at the Lifestyle Tropical Beach Resort & Spa or Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort is valid for travel May 1 - Dec. 23, 2014. January-April travel is also discounted.
- Barcelo Hotels & Resorts: In this offer good for a year, the properties in 16 countries are up to 40% off for travel throughout the new year.
- Marriotts of Costa Rica: Until midnight on Cyber Monday, save 40% on a last-minute tropical retreat. Rooms at the Condé Nast-praised Costa Rica Marriott start at $99 per night for travel through Dec. 31. The Los Suenos Marriott Ocean & Golf Resort, one of Travel + Leisure’s “World’s Best,” dropped nightly rates as low as $109 per night through Dec. 19. Use the promo code PROB when booking on the hotels’ respective sites.
- Preferred Hotel Group: Save up to 40% on these worldwide properties from Siena to San Francisco to Singapore with this daylong sale.
- Gansevoort Turks + Caicos: Book a luxurious extended stay at this posh beachfront property and two nights will be free. For guests booking today for stays through October, visit for a minimum of six consecutive nights including a Monday and Tuesday, and those two days will be free. Daily breakfast for two is also included. Book with promo code CYBER or call 888-844-5986.
- Santa Barbara Beach and Golf Resort: Escape to paradise at the AAA 4-Diamond resort in Curaçao. Through December 2014, the all-inclusive resort has discounted rates starting at $223 per person, including food, alcohol, Wi-Fi and activities. Some blackout dates apply.
- Marriott Caribbean & Latin America Resorts: Eight resort have discounted last-minute travel Dec. 3-22. WIth promo code 16C, take 30% off rates at CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort, CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, Curaçao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino, Frenchman’s Reef & Morning Star Marriott Beach Resort, Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort, JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa, St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino.
- Saint Lucia’s Rendezvous Resort: On Cyber Monday, book a romantic escape to paradise for half price. Stay four or more nights Dec. 10 – May 24 at the boutique couples resort to receive the discount. Use the promo code CYBER online, or call 1-800-544-2883.
- La Concha Resort in San Juan: Stay beachfront for 30% off for travel Dec. 3-22 with promo code YCUO / YCUP.
- Aruba Marriott Resort: Get three nights free with the purchase of three nights. Rates at the AAA 4-Diamond resort start at $389 per night for travel April 20 - Nov. 22, 2014. Book online with promo code D52.
- Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa: Book a secluded hideaway in the Guánica Dry Forest, a UN-designated World Biosphere Reserve on Puerto Rico’s southern coast. Midweek stays at the tranquil resort start at $141 per night, a 40% savings, for travel Jan. 5 - April 30. To book, call 800-468-4553 and mention the offer code Cyber.
- Abaco Beach Resort Bahamas: Book a night in the Bahamas and receive a free "Turtle Crawl" paddleboard wildlife tour. Located in Marsh Harbour, Bahamas, Abaco Beach Resort offers this deal for stays through March. Call 877-533-4799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- Doubletree by Hilton San Juan: Starting at $99 per night, this sale has discounted travel for December-January and April. Rates are 25% off. Call 877-926-3030 to book or go online and use promo code P02.
- Ocean Club Resorts: Escape winter temperatures with savings at this Turks & Caicos resort. Visit for five or more nights Jan. 3 - Feb. 7 and receive 20% off regular rates plus a $200 resort credit. Five-night stays May 1 - Dec. 18 are discounted even further. Book online using promo code CYBER.
- Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort: Pick from two deals, one offering 25% off stays of three nights or longer Dec. 2-23 with rates starting at $149 per night with a $50 resort credit or a package including a $100 resort credit for stays of four nights or longer with ratings starting at $199 per night, a 17% savings, for travel January-April. Call 800-791-2553.
- Caneel Bay Resort in St. John: Take an extended vacation at the laidback but luxurious resort with the Cyber Monday 5thNight Free promotion for travel Jan. 4-20. The first ten guests to book will receive a free Kindle Fire HD, perfect for reading on the beach discovered by a Rockefeller. Reserve your stay online and then email your confirmation number email@example.com to receive your Kindle Fire HD.
- Hotel El Convento: This boutique San Juan property offers 30% off rates stays Dec. 2-20, with rates starting at $180 per night. Call 787-723-9020.
- Friendly Planet: During the 24-hour, online-only sale today, Friendly Planet is offering discounts between $100-$500 per person on every destination offered, spanning 36 countries in Europe, Asia, South America, Africa, the Caribbean and more. Visit the company’s website to view the discounts for each tour and departure.
- Intrepid Travel: In a rare discount, Intrepid Travel -- known for offering locally guided off-the-beaten-path adventure travel packages for small groups of 12 of fewer -- has cut prices on global destinations by 20%. More than 70 countries are included, from Peru's Inca Trail to Morocco’s souks and spice markets.
- Funjet Vacations: The packager has created four deals that expire at midnight: discounts range from room updates and air credit for travel to warm-weather spots.
- Overseas Adventure Travel: Thirteen adventures have been discounted by up to $2000 per couple in a sale exclusive to members, however it is free to sign up.
- JetBlue Getaways: For travel through Dec. 18, take 25% off the cost of base airfare when booking one of their vacation packages.
Air & train deals:
- Rail Europe: Explore more of Europe with three Cyber Monday rail sales. First, travelers can save $100 on Global and Select Eurail Passes for travel between 3, 4 or 5 adjacent countries by train or ship when using promo code CYBER2013 at checkout. Next, score first-class Trenitalia train tickets at 40% off. And finally, share the love and save $50 when buying $200 or $500 gift cards. Passes are available for purchase online.
- LAN Airlines: For Cyber Monday, the carrier is taking an additional 10% off already discounted South America fares from select U.S. cities. Cities in Colombia, Peru, Ecuador, Chile, Argentina and Venezuela are on sale. This "sale within a sale" cuts as much as $500 off regular roundtrip prices for departures select dates Jan. 20 - June 13.
- AirTran Airways/Southwest Airlines: This sale is for last-minute holiday travel: fares have been dropped to $100 or less each way for flights Dec. 24-25, 31 and Jan. 1.
- Alaska Airways: For travel Jan. 7 - March 5, one-way fares start at $49 in this sale ending Dec. 9 for departures in the U.S. and Canada.
- Virgin America: Take up to 20% off 2014 fares in this daylong sale for 2014 travel: Tuesdays and Wednesdays are 20% off and Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays are 10% off routes nationwide.
- Scandinavian Airlines: In a sale ending Monday, flights to Scandinavia and Europe start at $699 roundtrip for travel through Dec. 13 as well as Jan. 8 - March 31.
- Sun Country Airlines: For flights into or out of Minneapolis, fares start at $49 each way. Book by Tuesday for travel Jan. 7 - April 30.
- CruCon Cruise Outlet: Through Friday, CruCon is running a sale on Celebrity Cruises -- named one of the world's best cruise lines by Travel + Leisure this year -- dropping prices by as much as 70% on oceanview cabins and higher on nearly all sailings February 2014. To book by phone, call 800-493-6609, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. ET and mention Travelzoo. The sale is limited to the first 500 bookings.
- Royal Caribbean International: For sailings in the new year, travelers who book by Wednesday will receive a $200 onboard credit in addition to half off the cost of the deposit.
- Norwegian Cruise Line: In a sale ending Tuesday, the cruise line is offering $250H in credit per cabin and air credits up to $1000 on sailings three days or longer.
- MSC Cruises: With this sale, six-night Caribbean cruises start at $329 per person and those who book online can get up to $600 in credit per cabin.
- Azamara Club Cruises: The upscale line is offering its first Cyber Monday promotion: with promo code AZACYB, receive a $500 onboard credit per cabin in the sale ending Wednesday.
- Quark Expeditions: In a sale ending at 5 p.m. ET, the adventure cruise line is taking half off 10 voyages in 2013 and 2104 to Antarctica.
- Sixt Rent a Car: For rentals Jan. 5-31, rates are up to 50% off in this one-day sale for pickups in the U.S.
Once you have a travel deal for under the tree, shop our Holiday Gift Guide for great deals on spas, restaurants and unique experiences.