Cruise Sales Bring Hawaii, Europe, Caribbean Itineraries
With so many unique cruise deals in the market right now with savings of as much as 50%, it’s hard to pick a favorite. Book soon as many of these offers end in the next week.
- For $399 per person this spring, spend five nights visiting some of the most popular places in the Caribbean, including Grand Cayman or Falmouth, Jamaica. Pick from two itineraries out of Fort Lauderdale -- one departing March 26, April 9 and 23 or a second leaving April 4. This offer on Royal Caribbean's Navigator of the Seas is $250 off current rates. Book by Jan. 18.
- Take in all Hawaii has to offer on a 15-night island-hopping deal on the Celebrity Century. All cabins are on sale in this CruCon offer, which includes two departures from San Diego in October. Inside cabins start at $1299, a savings of $650 per person. This sale ends Jan. 18.
- Everything’s taken care of with this nine-night England, Spain and France cruise, including air. Voyages of Discovery offers two nights in London, seven aboard the MV Discovery, meals, entertainment, transfers, roundtrip airfare from 11 cities and more, with prices at $1959. Book by Jan. 18.
- Visit ancient cities on the modern Mariner of the Seas from Royal Caribbean on three dates April - June. See the sight during stops in Italy, Greece, Israel, Greece and Turkey and save as much as $400 on current rates. Per person prices start at $899 on the ship Conde Nast Traveler calls one of the best mega-ships on sea. Secure a spot by Jan. 18.
- Leave New York City behind and head south to Florida and the Bahamas this winter in a balcony cabin for $599 per person. This Cruises-N-More deal comes with $165 in onboard credit and freestyle cruising on the Norwegian Gem.