Consider Tickets for Your Valentine
It’s not too late to make your Valentine smile: Tickets to sporting events, concerts and the theater make great last-minute gifts. Here are some of our favorites in popular destinations around the country:
- “Mamma Mia!” -- through March 5. Audiences are literally dancing in the aisles at this feel-good musical. Celebrate the music of ABBA, and save 40%.
- “Colin Quinn: Long Story Short” -- through March 5. Need a laugh? Check out this one-man show directed by Jerry Seinfeld, now just $59-$69. The NY Post calls this Broadway show “historical and hysterical.”
- “Phantom of the Opera” -- through March 12. For $49, snag tickets to the longest-running Broadway show. Andrew Lloyd Webber’s “The Phantom of the Opera” follows a young singer and the man haunting the Paris Opera House.
- “The Lion King” -- through June 30. Can you feel the love tonight? Through June, Rear Orchestra seats to see Disney’s hit Broadway musical are nearly 40% off.
- “Sinatra Dance with Me” -- through March. Twyla Tharp’s new Vegas show “Sinatra Dance with Me” celebrates the big-band music of Ol’ Blue Eyes. Thrill a Sinatra fan with two tickets for the price of one.
- “Phantom of the Opera” -- through March. Save $50 on the best seats in the house to see this celebrated musical at the Venetian Hotel. The Vegas-sized special effects take the snow to new dramatic heights.
Los Angeles & San Francisco:
- “Tony n’ Tina’s Wedding” in San Francisco -- through March. Celebrate love (and family dysfunction) at “Tony n’ Tina’s Wedding” and save as much as 60%. Audience members dance and dine as wedding guests at this interactive dinner comedy.
- Monster Trucks in Las Vegas -- Feb. 19. Monster trucks might not sound romantic, but fans will be thrilled with tickets to this action-packed event at Dodger Stadium next Saturday, now just $11.
For more last-minute Valentine’s Day deals, check out the Travelzoo Romantic Retreats page.