Black Friday Travel Deals
Whether you are giving or going, travel deals abound this Black Friday. From city stays and beachfront resorts to the airplane seat to get you there, the Deal Experts at Travelzoo have found savings up to 70%. Airlines, cruise lines, vacation providers and hotels have discounted travel for last-minute jaunts to longer trips later in the new year.
This list will be updated as we find even more offers, and be sure to check back next week for Cyber Monday promotions.
Here are some of the hottest Black Friday deals:
- CruCon Cruise Outlet: Not ones to wait until Black Friday to share the savings, the company launched a Thanksgiving sale ending Friday at 6 p.m. ET including these offers:
- Princess Cruises: In a Thanksgiving sale, Princess Cruises with discounts of up to $500 per person on sailing through July. Itineraries include popular sailings such as Alaska, Hawaii, the Caribbean and the Panama Canal. This sale open to U.S. and Canadian citizens ends Cyber Monday.
- Quark Expeditions: Subscribers to our Top 20 got a sneak peek at this buy-one, get-one-free sale on adventures of a lifetime. We featured an 11-night expedition cruise to Antarctica setting sail select December and January dates. South Georgia and Falkland Islands trip have also been discounted.
- Norwegian Cruise Line: For sailings three days or longer, get $250 in onboard credit in addition to 50% off deposits. Some sailings will come with up to $1,000 in airfare credit plus plus half off the cost of kids prices on European cruises.
- Royal Caribbean: The line has extended its end-of-the-year sale through Tuesday, and with this sale, prices now start at $119 per person. There are nearly 60 sailings in this promotion, mostly last-minute offers.
- Cruise.com: Holland America, Disney, Regent, Avalon, Princess and more cruise lines have been discounted in this large Black Friday sale. These offers come with a variety of extras per sailing, including free or discounted gratuities, complimentary upgrades and onboard credits.
- CheapCaribbean.com: Plan an all-inclusive Bahamas jaunt early next year with a 96-hour sale that launched Friday. Departure cities include Detroit, Philadelphia, New York and Washington, D.C. These discounted packages are good for the first 99 bookings per departure city, and with this offer, guests will receive VIP status at the Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach resort.
- Gate 1: The vacation packager, which offers trips around the globe as well as river cruises, is offering savings of as much as $1000 in its Black Friday promotion. For trips booked that are more than $500, they will take $50 off, ones more than $1,000 will be $100 off and so on. Visit Gate 1’s website to activate the necessary promo codes.
- Apple Vacations: In a sale the company is calling Black Friday week, sunny and sand-filled beach vacations start at $500 per person. Destinations include all-inclusive resorts in Cancun, Punta Cana and Jamaica. Book by Dec. 1.
- Funjet Vacations: The site's most popular resorts in Cancun, the Riviera Maya, Jamaica and Punta Cana are on sale through Cyber Monday. Extras include free golf, complimentary kids stays, airfare credits and more.
- Overseas Adventure Travel: For travelers 50 years or older, this small-group vacation company is offering discounts on international airfare from 23 U.S. cities. This is a savings of up to $800 on destinations Peru, the Galapagos Islands, Botswana, Zimbabwe, New Zealand, India and more. Call 1-800-955-1925 to book or visit its site for more information.
- Cathay Pacific: Fly in style to Hong Kong in Premium Economy Class from San Francisco, LA, Chicago or New York next year. This sale, in which roundtrip tickets start at $1,654, ends Monday.
- Viceroy Hotel Group: Sand or snow? Fourteen resorts from the Maldives to Snowmass are discounted through Cyber Monday with rates as much as 60% off. This sale also includes food and beverage credits at some properties in places including Abu Dhabi and Beverly Hills.
- Trump Hotel Collection: Through Cyber Monday, all suites at Trump properties in New York, Chicago, Las Vegas, Waikiki, Toronto, Panama and Miami will be discounted by 30%. Based on availability, these guests will receive early check-in, late checkout and a special welcome amenity.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts: Featured in this week’s Top 20, this Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale has with savings of up to 25% is available for stays Nov. 21 - March 31 at resorts throughout the U.S., Canada and the Caribbean.
- Omni Hotels & Resorts: Exactly 999 rooms from coast to coast at this upscale chain have been discounted to $99 per night in this sale through Cyber Monday.
- Sonesta Collection: Brandwide, get half off visits of two nights or longer at the company's properties in places including Hilton Head Island, Houston, Miami, New Orleans, Baltimore, Boston, Philadelphia and more.
- Warwick International: Rates have been cut in half at the hotels in Seattle, New York, Dallas, Denver and San Francisco for stays through March. This sale, available at www.warwickhotels.com ends Cyber Monday.
- Saint Lucia Tourist Board: More than 30 hotels and resorts on the island have come together to offer 20% off for stays through Dec. 15. Reservations must be booked through www.bookstlucianow.com or www.stlucianow.com. Rooms start at $110 per night.
- Excalibur Las Vegas, Luxor Las Vegas & Mirage Las Vegas: Based on two-night stays, upgraded rooms are discounted for stays through Dec. 26. Contemporary rooms start at $20 per night at the Excalibur; upgraded Tower Deluxe rooms are $26 per night at Luxor, and premium Pool or Strip view rooms are 25% off best available rates. These deals end Wednesday.
- Sonesta Maho Beach Resort & Casino: See St. Maarten for less thanks to this 50%-off sale on all-inclusive rates good for visits Dec. 1-19. Take your time in planning, this sale ends Thursday. Use promo code BFSALE.
- Shell Hospitality: Resorts at some of the most popular North American vacation spots -- including Napa, Anaheim and Vegas -- are as much as half off in a sale ending Cyber Monday. New deals are being released each day, requiring travelers to sign up for the latest. Additionally, people booking January stays will receive a $50 voucher good for a future reservation.
- Club Med: Facebook fans have spent the past few days voting on their favorite resorts in a contest that will lead to those favorite properties being discounted in its Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales. Rates start at $99 per person per night.
- Palms Las Vegas: Guests receive two free buffets plus 50% off room rates at this off-Strip property in a sale that ends Cyber Monday.
- Aqua Hotels & Resorts: Say aloha to rooms from $99 per night and less. Properties on Oahu, Maui and Kauai will be discounted from midnight ET through 11:59 p.m. HT. Don’t fret if you’ve missed that window, on Cyber Monday, the sale reopens on Monday. Book online or call 1-866-406-2782.
- Wyndham Vacation Rentals: Valid through the weekend, rooms at resorts in Florida’s Gulf Coast as well as Orlando will be discounted in a sale beginning at 10 a.m. ET Friday.
- Palace Resorts: These properties in Cozumel, Cancun, Isla Mujeres and Playa del Carmen are up to 40% off through Sunday.
Our Local Deals team has created a holiday gift guide featuring our favorite neighborhood deals in addition to offers available nationwide -- at a savings of up to 70%.