Airlines Launch Sale Fares to Europe
This is a great time to shop for airfare to Europe. Major U.S. and European carriers have put winter fares to Europe on sale with aggressive prices that include savings of 50% or more. These sales include departures from across the United States and feature both popular destinations including Rome, Paris and London as well as secondary cities such as Budapest, Nice or Copenhagen.
- Two free hotel nights sweeten this deal from British Airways. Nonstop fares to London start at $206 each way, and when two travelers purchase roundtrip tickets, two free nights at 3- and 4-star hotels in London are complimentary. Travel from Oct. 21 - April 3; book by Oct. 26.
- Roundtrip fares to more than 20 cities in Italy this fall and winter have been cut on Alitalia, with prices beginning at $599 for several nonstop routes. Visit Milan, Venice, Rome and more from Oct. 20 - March 31. This sale ends Oct. 18.
- Delta has discounted flights from New York to 10 cities -- including Brussels, Copenhagen, Prague and Tel Aviv -- starting at $209 each way through Oct. 18. This sale has a pretty wide travel window of select dates through April 25.
- Dreaming of Istanbul or Budapest? Lufthansa has a sale through Oct. 26 on unique destinations; each way fares begin at $206 for travel select dates through March.
- With a 14-day advance purchase, Air France fares have been cut to $206 and up each way for flights through March. Destinations in addition to France in this sale include cities in the U.K., Italy, Germany and Spain. Book by Oct. 22.
- When two travelers book, passengers can travel to Paris nonstop in business class seats from D.C. for $1350 per person roundtrip aboard OpenSkies. This offer is good for flights through March.