9 Deals for $99 (or Less)
At Travelzoo, we know that you don't have to spend big to live large. In the past week, we've seen several hot offers coming in for $99 or less. Here’s a roundup of nine of our favorites:
- Hit The Strip: At 40% off current rates, an overnight package for two at the 4-star Tropicana Las Vegas has been discounted to $69 for stays April 5 - Aug. 31. This offer includes a bottle of wine per evening, a significant savings given the costly cocktails served on The Strip.
- Work on your tan: Myrtle Beach’s boardwalk, countless golf courses and 60 miles of beaches make it a favorite destination of Travelzoo subscribers. For stays through May, oceanfront suites at The Long Bay Resort have been discounted by 50% to $69 per night.
- Spirited visits to the Windy City: Along the Chicago River sits Hotel 71, offering prime views of Chicago’s artful skyline. Take them in after a day sightseeing (or working) in the Loop from Hoyt's at Hotel 71, which is offering four cocktails and two appetizers for $35, a 55% savings. The patio opens in April.
- Picture-perfect picnics: The long-awaited picnic season is upon us, and this $49 offer from White Silo Farm & Winery in Connecticut provides the perfect reason to sneak away from the city. Regularly $109, this Local Deal features wine flights, chocolate, two souvenir wine glasses, a winery tour and a gourmet lunch.
- Fit for queen, or a princess, or a mouse: One of Disneyland’s neighbors is The Red Lion Hotel Anaheim, which has cut rates in half for stays March 25 - June 7, including some weekends. For $79 per night, this package comes with parking, a hot buffet breakfast, and, based on availability at check-in, an upgrade to a room with a view of the fireworks show.
- Weekends in Washington: In between the central hub of Dupont Circle and the historic streets of Georgetown is One Washington Circle, an all-suite hotel that’s cut rates to $99 per night -- a savings of 60% -- over the weekends April-June.
- Beat the Texas heat: For stays select weekdays through August, the Hampton Inn on the Lake has created a package that includes an upgraded room with views of Lake Marble Falls and a $40 dining credit. Great for families, these rooms accommodate up to two adults and two children. And, for $60 more, stay two nights for Sunday-Wednesday arrivals.
- The first bite: Be among the first to get a taste of the chef’s new menu at The Californian at the Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort & Spa. This AAA 4-Diamond restaurant offers an exclusive discount and preview to Travelzoo subscribers. Zagat has rated the food, decor and service 24-25 ("very good to excellent"). For $99, dine oceanside during a five-course dinner for two with wine pairings.
- Golf getaway: Ditch your home course for a visit to one of the Top 10 Northern U.S. Golf Resorts picked by Conde Nast Traveler that’s in Manchester Village, Vt. For stays Sundays-Thursdays through May, rates at The Equinox Golf Resort & Spa are now $99 per night. Bringing the rate down is the waived $25 daily resort fee, which covers in-room Wi-Fi, valet parking and access to a local shuttle.