Northern California's Wine Country "celebrates the good life with superb wineries and wine, trendy restaurants, intimate resorts, and pampering spas" (Frommer's) -- take advantage of this picturesque area with these experiences for up to 65% off.
- Medlock Ames: Experience "nirvana in Sonoma" at this "utopian setting" in Healdsburg (Food & Wine Magazine); get tastings and a tour for two plus a bottle to take home ... $29 (reg. $67) -- pictured
- Sbragia Family Vineyards: Rated one of the Top 30 Chardonnay Producers in California by Wine Spectator, this venue features sweeping views of the Dry Creek Valley ... $20 (reg. $35)
- di Rosa: The New York Times features this 200-acre museum in "36 Hours in Napa Valley" and recommends a tour "to fully experience" the collection ... $15 (reg. $30)
- Heloventure: Get a bird's-eye view of Wine Country on a scenic 33-mile helicopter ride for up to three ... $249 (reg. $747)
- Segway of Healdsburg: Explore this quaint town on a tour named one of the top ten activities in the area by TripAdvisor ... $49 (reg. $99)
- Spa Terra: Visit the AAA 4-Diamond Meritage Resort and Spa and relax in the underground wine cave with a massage or facial plus all-day pool and spa amenity access ... $95 (reg. $195)
- Willow Stream Spa: This luxe retreat at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn "offers every amenity you could possibly want" (Forbes); book a spa day with a treatment, bubbly and use of the amenities ... $119 (reg. $185)
- Preserve Spa: "Polished elegance ... awaits" at the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa (Fodor's); receive a massage or facial, treatment enhancement, wine, lunch and use of the amenities ... $89 (reg. $160)
- Mount View Hotel & Spa: Enjoy "state-of-the-art pampering" (Fodor's) with a massage or facial at the "swanky" Mount View Hotel & Spa (Gayot) ... $89 (reg. up to $155)
- Baths at Roman Spa: This signature Calistoga spa is located at the Roman Spa Hot Springs Resort, rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor with a 2013 Certificate of Excellence ... $149 (reg. $270)
- The Restaurant at Applewood: The SF Chronicle calls it a "food lover's paradise" and this Guerneville hot spot was awarded a Michelin star in 2011 and 2012 ... $89 (reg. $148)
- Santé Restaurant: Located at The Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn, this is one of the SF Chronicle's 100 Top Bay Area Restaurants ... $99 (reg. $161)
- The Rellik Tavern: Benicia Magazine praises it as "the Holy Grail and by far the best beer bar in town"; get drinks and tapas for half off ... $25 (reg. $51)
See a full list of offers in the area here and check out our larger feature on California Wine Country here. Plus snag an overnight stay with options all over the Bay Area.