Get out and get active this weekend. Perfect your golf swing at Chelsea Piers, bike through Central Park or leave the action to the pros at the US Open -- all for as much as 50% off.
Here's a full list of our NYC weekend deals:
STAY & PLAY:
- US Open Tickets: Top tennis players compete in the men's and women's third round match-ups Friday or men's and women's round of 16 on Monday ... $16.20-$49.20 (reg. $27-$82)
- Tony Award-Winning Musical: Multiple seating levels available to see performances of award-winning "Once" at the Bernard B. Jacobs Theater ... $69.50-$99.50 (reg. $89.50-$142)
- The Golf Club at Chelsea Piers: Keep your swing sharp with 90 driving range balls at weather-protected hitting stalls overlooking the Hudson River ... $15 (reg. $29)
- Bike Central Park: Rent a bike by the hour or by the day and pedal through the park's 843 acres ... $9-$20 (reg. $15-$40)
- Angus Club: Leave the grilled meats to the pros with reservations at this award-winning Midtown steakhouse ... $30 (reg. $60)
- Stratton Mountain Resort: Escape to southern Vermont with a two-night stay at this popular resort ... $199 (reg. $306)
- The Inn at Middletown: Visit this charming New England town and stay on its historic main street with free Wi-Fi ... $249 (reg. $309)
Already have plans? Not to worry, most of these deals are also available beyond this weekend.