Skip summer traffic on the highway and schedule a daycation near home this sunny weekend. Cruise Central Park on two wheels, sightsee from sea level on a Statue of Liberty sailing or discover a new favorite bakery on a downtown cupcake crawl -- all for as much as 55% off.
Here's a full list of our NYC weekend deals:
- Central Park Bicycling: Hourlong bike rental for one with lock, helmet, map and snack* ... $9 (reg. $15)
- Statue of Liberty Cruise: 90-minute daytime schooner sailing for one from Battery Park (pictured) ... $20 (reg. $39)
- Cupcake Crawl: Three-hour guided tour of downtown bakeries including six tastings, Friday and Saturday only ... $35 (reg. $50)
- Broadway & Off-Broadway Shows: Including final "Rocky" and "Newsies" performances ... $29 & up (up to 55% off)
- New York Harbor Speedboat Race: 30-minute high-speed thrill ride with guide and music ... $16 (reg. $30)
- Kayak Excursion: Full-day group trip for one including roundtrip transportation from NYC, Saturday and Sunday only ... $69 (reg. $130)
- Central Park Picnic: Four-course luxe Italian packaged meal for two near the Great Lawn ... $39 (reg. $90)
- Upper East Side Barbecue: "Top 10 Barbecue" (Village Voice) feast for two with beer at Food Network-featured Neely's ... $65 (reg. $125)
- East Village Outdoor Brunch: Latin American breakfast entrees for two on Second Avenue ... $20 (reg. $40)
- Hudson Valley Horseback Ride: Hourlong trail ride for one on historic Walden farm, Saturday and Sunday only ... $29 (reg. $65)
- Tribeca Staycation: Upgraded room with Wi-Fi at hip hotel near SoHo and West Village ... $189 (40% off)
Already have plans? Not to worry, most of these deals are also available beyond this weekend.