Named among The New York Times' Places to Go in 2014, downtown LA has emerged as a destination for locals and visitors alike, thanks in part to its dynamic dining scene. Travelzoo subscribers can save up to half at these restaurants:
- Lazy Ox Canteen: Zagat hails it as a "foodie paradise"; indulge in a five-course tasting dinner for two ... $59 (reg. $114)
- Takami Sushi & Robata Restaurant: LA Confidential named this restaurant, perched on the 21st floor, among the city's best dining with a view ... $39 (reg. $70)
- Aburiya Toranoko: This Little Tokyo spot "merges izakaya with gastropub" (LA Weekly) ... $49 (reg. $100)
- Nola's: LA Weekly says this Cajun/Creole eatery "brings a taste of New Orleans to downtown LA" ... $49 (reg. $106)
- Portofino Cucina Italiana: You'll "feel at home as soon as you walk through the door" of this Italian restaurant (Time Out) ... $69 (reg. $150)
Check out more deals in the area.