Rediscover American history and get entry to five museums with The Civil War 150 Explorer Pass. Save 25% compared with packaging the components separately.
For $30 per person, adults can visit the following museums any day of the week through September:
- The B&O Railroad Museum -- Highlights the major part trains took in the Civil War
- Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine -- where Francis Scott Key wrote the "Star-Spangled Banner"
- USS Constellation: Once used to intercept slave ships, this was the final tall ship that was built by the U.S. Navy.
- Maryland Historical Society: Holds artifacts from the Confederate and U.S. military from the Civil War.
- Civil War Museum at President Street Station -- A critical rail station during the war with connections to the Underground Railroad.
Children ages 7-15 are $11 per person.
This deal also includes discounts at select museums' gift shops and $2 off the Baltimore National Heritage Area Fell's Point Heritage Walk.
Note: There is an $8 convenience fee.