Take in America the Beautiful this holiday weekend without leaving Southern California. Sail the shining sea on a Newport Harbor cruise, show your pioneering spirit on a white-water rapids rafting adventure or watch fireworks after an outdoor symphony concert in San Diego -- all at up to 50% off.
Here's a full list of our Southern California weekend deals:
- Patriotic Concert: San Diego Symphony "Star Spangled Pops" outdoor concert with fireworks, Friday-Sunday only ... $13 & up (reg. $22 & up)
- Kern River Tubing: All-day rapids excursion including Zorb ball ride, Saturday and Sunday only (pictured) ... $35 (reg. $68)
- Newport Harbor Cruise: 45-minute sailing with pizza and historic Ferris wheel ride for two ... $22 (reg. $45)
- Medieval Times Dinner: Four-course feast for one including jousting and sword-fighting show in Buena Park ... $39 (reg. $65)
- LEGOLAND Hopper Pass: Exclusive five-day admission to theme park, water park and aquarium ... $99 adults, $89 kids
- "Ghost the Musical": Orchestra seating to shows at Pantages Theatre, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday only ... $39 (reg. $70)
- Six Flags Magic Mountain: One-day admission to theme park with world's tallest looping coaster ... $43 (reg. $70)
- Beverly Hills Dinner: Four-course chef's tasting menu for two at 5-Diamond hotel on Sunday ... $99 (reg. $165)
- Hollywood Brunch: Sunday breakfast buffet with bottomless Mimosas for two and valet parking ... $45 (reg. $90)
- Ojai Valley Golf: 18 holes with cart rental, range balls and post-game beer at 5-Diamond resort on Sunday ... $89 (reg. $186)
Already have plans? Not to worry, most of these deals are also available beyond this weekend.