NBC News just picked up on our love of the daycation -- “a mini-vacation without booking a trip, hopping a flight -- or even paying for a room." Below, you’ll find our hottest daycation picks throughout South Florida. Now Travelzoo users can kick back and relax ... if even just for a day.
- Spa at Shore Club: Experience "the best of South Beach" for "lounging, people-watching and poolside glitz" (Fodor's) and save 55% on a spa day.
- Essentia Spa at Delano: Save 50% on a spa day at this AAA 4-Diamond hotel, which "single-handedly made South Beach cool again" (Fodor's).
- SiSpa: Save 55% on a massage, facial and all-day pool access at the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island, rated 4.5 stars by over 500 TripAdvisor users.
- The Spa at PGA National Resort: The AAA 4-Diamond property's "sublime" spa "could be a destination in itself," says Frommer's.
- Spa Atlantic: A "beautiful, well-run gem" in Fort Lauderdale with "skyscraping, oceanfront beauty" (Fodor's) and an "indulgent, holistic spa" (Travel + Leisure).