Spend an evening out at some of the hottest spots from Midtown to Buckhead, all hand-picked by our Deal Experts. Savor a variety of options including Zagat-praised seafood and award-winning Italian. Perfect for parties of two or four, these deals offer savings up to 50%.
- Nino's Cucino Italiana: A "local treasure" (CBS Local), Nino's serves "feel good" Italian cuisine that Zagat rates "very good to excellent" (23) ... $25 (reg. $50)
- Czar Ice Bar: "A stunning homage to infusing, chilling and [creating] vodka-inspired epiphanies" (UrbanDaddy) and some of the best sushi in town ... $39 (reg. $82)
- Baci: Harkening back to its original menu, Baci features lobster mac 'n' cheese and a Kobe burger with duck fat fries, both lauded by Creative Loafing ... $39 (reg. $81)
- Couscous: "Boasting a sweet patio, and a lavishly decked interior, Morningside's Couscous is a Mediterranean hideaway on Atlanta's Beltline" (Thrillist) ... $29 (reg. $66)
- Cucina Asellina: "A laid-back new power spot from [STK]" (UrbanDaddy) that "garnered a diverse wave of loyalists well before it opened its doors" (Jezebel) ... $39 (reg. $73)
- The Big Ketch: Zagat says it transports diners to Florida with its "breezy ... Key West vibe" and seafood fare rated "very good" (20) ... $35 (reg. $65)