With new manager Matt Williams at the helm, the Washington Nationals are gearing up for April home games against the Marlins, Cardinals and Angels. Travelzoo subscribers can snag tickets to six upcoming games for as low as $10, regularly $20.
The Nats will welcome the following opponents to the nation's capital in April:
- Tuesday, April 8 at 7:05 p.m. vs. Miami Marlins
- Wednesday, April 9 at 7:05 p.m. vs. Miami Marlins ($1 hot dogs promotion)
- Thursday, April 10 at 4:05 p.m. vs. Miami Marlins
- Thursday, April 17 at 7:05 p.m. vs. St. Louis Cardinals (Jackie Robinson Day promotion)
- Friday, April 18 at 7:05 p.m. vs. St. Louis Cardinals
- Monday, April 21 at 7:05 p.m. vs. Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim
The following seating levels are available for these contests at Nationals Park:
- Upper Infield Gallery (Upper Gallery Level) ... $10 (reg. $20)
- Outfield Reserved (Field Level) ... $20, including a $6 credit for food or merchandise (reg. $32)
- LF/RF Corner (Field Level) ... $30, including a $10 credit for food or merchandise (reg. $55)
For more information on the Washington Nationals, visit www.nationals.com.