Fascinating ports line these Asia and Australia two-week itineraries on a Travel + Leisure World’s Best Cruise Line for $2699 per person including air and taxes. Save $1000 per person when compared with other cruises with similar stops.
This deal includes:
- Roundtrip airfare from Los Angeles (Air from San Francisco is also included for Asia; air from other cities is available for slightly more)
- $100 shipboard credit toward spa treatments, drinks or shore excursions
- Prepaid gratuities
- All taxes and pier transfers
Late-fall departure dates are available, including over Thanksgiving on these trips:
- Asia: 14 nights on the Celebrity Millennium departing on Dec. 7
Visit Singapore and Bangkok, Thailand; Ho Chi Minh, Hue, and Hanoi in Vietnam before ending with an overnight in Hong Kong, China
- Australia: 12 nights on the Celebrity Solstice departing Nov. 28 or Dec. 10
Visit Sydney and either Melbourne or Tasmania in Australia; Dunedin, Akaroa, Wellington, Tauranga and Auckland, New Zealand
Click here for more information on this larger sale from Celebrity Cruises including other departures through March 2014 and higher category cabins. Deposits have been reduced to $450 per person to reserve a cabin.