Update (Jan. 30, 10:20 p.m. EST): Due to popular demand, the $100 onboard credit has exceeded the 50 cabin limit.
Savor views of Europe's picturesque villages while sailing the Rhine or Danube rivers, and save 50% with this air-inclusive package from Viking River Cruises. Sail on a World’s Best River Cruise Line as named by Travel + Leisure with these $2399-per-person packages:
- Roundtrip airfare from 27 U.S. cities and transfers to and from the ship
- Seven-night sailings between Budapest and Nuremberg (Nov. 27, 28, 30); Basel and Amsterdam (Nov. 29); or Passau and Budapest (Nov. 23, 29)
- Famous Christmas Markets sailings (excluding Nov. 23)
- Guided tours in each city
- $500 Visa gift card per cabin
- $100 onboard credit per booking (valid on the first 50 bookings)
- Complimentary wine and beer with dinner and lunch service on the ship
- Free Wi-Fi access onboard
- All air and cruise taxes
Float along scenic waterways and visit iconic landmarks in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Hungary or the Netherlands for these per-person prices, which start at:
- $2399 from Boston, New York, Newark, Philadelphia or Pittsburgh
- $2499 from Atlanta, Baltimore, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Miami, Minneapolis, Orlando, St. Louis, Tampa or Washington, D.C.
- $2599 from Denver, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Portland, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco or Seattle
This is part of a larger Europe sale on Viking River Cruises.