Update (July 16 at 2:15 p.m. EST): Due to the popularity of this offer, the lead category has sold out on the following sailings (other categories still available for slightly higher): Parisian Holiday on Dec. 20; Venice & Gems of Northern Italy on Sept. 7; European Serenade on Oct. 26 and Nov. 1; European Jewels on Nov. 8.
Wind along Europe's waterways for a first-hand view of its history, architecture and charm only experienced while river cruising. Save half off luxury Europe river cruises with this Travelzoo exclusive sale.
Delight in a truly all-inclusive cruise experience including all meals, unlimited beverages, free shore excursions, gratuities, Wi-Fi and ground transfers.
Choose a luxury riverview stateroom on any of these late summer and fall sailings (per person):
- Parisian Winter Holiday: Paris (roundtrip) ... $1350; departs Dec. 20 for seven nights on River Baroness
Marché de Noël (Christmas markets) holiday cruise with stops in Versailles, Rouen and Auvers-sur-Oise
- Portugal, Spain & the Douro River Valley: Porto (roundtrip) ... $1550 cruise only; departs Nov. 16 for seven nights on Queen Isabel
Discover the region's famous Douro River, stop in quaint villages and sip the world famous beverage, Port
- Venice & the Gems of Northern Italy: Venice (roundtrip) ... $1800-$2150; departs Aug. 3; Sept. 7; Nov. 2 for seven nights on River Countess
Culinary and historical sailing with stops in Porto Levante and Verona
- Legendary Rhine & Moselle ... $2500; departs Oct. 31 for 12 nights on River Queen
Food, wine and art lovers three-river cruise through The Netherlands, Germany, Luxembourg, France and Switzerland
- European Serenade: Vienna-Amsterdam ... $2950-$3000; departs Oct. 26; Nov. 1 for 13 nights on River Princess or River Duchess
Explore castle-dotted shorelines and intimate villages on a three-river cruise with stops in Durnstein, Passau, Rothenburg, Frankfurt and Cologne
- European Jewels: Amsterdam-Budapest ... $3150; departs Nov. 8 for 14 nights on River Princess
Four-country cruise along the Danube, Main and Rhine rivers including UNESCO World Heritage sites. Stops include Cologne, Regensburg, Passau and Vienna
Note: Port charges of $98-$280 (depending on itinerary) are extra. Upgraded rooms and other itineraries are also available.
Opulent cabins on Uniworld's floating boutique hotels feature handcrafted beds with Egyptian cotton sheets plus a pillow menu. Attention to detail throughout the ships include life-size chess and shuffleboard, and artwork purchased from auction houses.