Explore the Alaskan frontier next year, both along the coast and in the wilderness with an 11-night comprehensive cruise and land package -- saving $500 per person on regular prices.
This $1499-per-person voyage starting and ending in Seattle includes:
- Transfer from Seattle to Vancouver
- Seven-night cruise from Vancouver to Whittier on Princess Cruises, a World’s Best Cruise Line (Travel + Leisure)
- Motorcoach from Whittier to Denali
- One night at Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge
- Transfer via rail from Denali to Talkeetna
- Two nights at McKinley Princess Lodge
- Motorcoach from McKinley to Anchorage airport
- Flight from Anchorage to Seattle
- One night at a Seattle hotel
Sail May 10 or May 24 aboard the Crown Princess along the Alaskan coast to Whittier. Stop in Ketchikan, Juneau, and Skagway and sail through College Fjord and Glacier Bay.
For $400 more per person, depart June 7 or Aug. 30 with all the same inclusions.
Click here for more information on this deal featuring other sail dates from May-September. This is part of a larger sale featuring discounts on Princess sailings in 2014 and 2015.
Note: This deal includes all taxes.