By Travelzoo Staff
Find respite on a Saskatchewan cabin retreat at Candle Lake Golf Resort for 50% off regular rates. Up to six guests can stay two nights daily Sept. 3 - Oct. 7 for $299, including a $50 resort credit. Or arrive Sundays-Wednesdays now through Aug. 27 for $399. Three-night stays are also available with a $75 credit.
Why we love it
- An hour drive from Prince Albert and about 2.5 hours from Saskatoon, this charming lakeside resort is the perfect northern escape. Seven kilometers of sandy beaches, panoramic views, wildlife and 535 acres of surrounding recreational park await travellers all through summer.
- Choose between the bungalow-style Aspen or loft-style Birch cabins, which sleeps up to six, or the loft-style Pine, cabin which sleeps up to four. All cabins offer a natural gas fireplaces, BBQ grill, deck fire pit and fully equipped kitchen.
- Spend the resort credit lounging on the restaurant’s patio deck, at the in-land marina or at the 18-hole golf course with a picturesque backdrop.
Candle Lake Golf Resort
1 Fairway Dr.
Candle Lake, SK S0J 3E0
What's included & when
- Jun 18, 2013 - Oct 07, 2013
- Saskatchewan cabin retreat at Candle Lake Golf Resort for almost 50% off
Accommodations for up to 6 guests
Resort credit toward golf, dining, hot tub rentals and boat rentals
Travel daily Sept. 3 - Oct. 7: $299 for 2 nights; $429 for 3 nights
Travel midweek through Aug. 27: $399 for 2 nights (arrive Sun.-Wed.); $579 for 3 nights (arrive Sun.-Tues.)
Includes a $50 credit with 2-night stays and $75 credit with 3-night stays
Wednesday is wing night from 5-8 p.m., with $0.50 wings and discounted drinks.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the resort directly at 1-306-929-2211 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: June 30, Aug. 4. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms