By Travelzoo Staff
Following a hugely successful two-year run in Toronto, the Tony Award-winning "Jersey Boys" is embarking on a tour across Canada and is making a stop in Saskatoon this month. Performances are Sept. 28 - Oct. 13 at TCU Place.
Why we love it
- See "Jersey Boys" at TCU Place from Sept. 28 - Oct. 13
- Tickets are available in the Main Floor Rows R-U for $48.40-$61 (regularly $88)
- Seats are also available in the Orchestra Pit, Main Floor and Grand Circle for $62.40-$78.50 (regularly $113)
- The 2006 Tony Award winner for Best Musical tells the story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons
- Featuring hit songs like "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"
Oct 01, 2012 - Oct 13, 2012
TCU Place Sid Buckwold Theatre
35, 22nd Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0C8
- Tickets to the following performances are available:
- Main Floor Rows R-U seats ... $48.40 (reg. $88)
- Orchestra Pit, Main Floor and Grand Circle ... $62.40 (reg. $113)
- Note: Performances on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are available for $61-$78.50, regularly $88-$113.
- "Jersey Boys" is the true story of how four blue-collar kids became Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons. They wrote their own songs, invented their own sounds and sold 175 million records worldwide -- all before they were 30. The show features the hits "Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry" and "Oh What a Night."
- The Calgary Herald says, "Unforgettable! A hit from top to bottom!"
Preview performances on Sept. 26 and 27 are available for $37.20-$64.50, regularly $54-$93.
The fine print
To purchase tickets, click "Buy Now." Enter promo code TZOO in the box and click "Go." Click "Buy" next to desired performance. Click on seat map and then click on colored circles to select seats. Click "Add to Order" when seat selection is complete. Enter security check and click "Continue." Verify seat selection and click "Continue." Verify seat selection and click "Continue." Log in or create a new account. A $14.50-per-ticket and $4-per-order fee are additional. Full-priced tickets are subject to the same fees.