By Travelzoo Staff
On the banks of the St. Lawrence River and five minutes from downtown, Old Montreal is tickled with European flavour, and often a top choice for travellers to settle down for the night. With this exclusively-negotiated deal, stay at the gateway to Old Montreal with this $159-per-night offer at the Hotel St Paul, including continental breakfast for two -- a savings of $90 on regular pricing.
Why we love it
- Stay daily Oct. 1 - April 30 in a Superior room with one queen bed. For $50 more, stay in a suite plus receive welcome drinks, continental breakfast, artisan chocolates, early check-in and late checkout.
- Chic design defines this hotel, which was recently voted in the top five of the Top 25 Trendiest Hotels in Canada by TripAdvisor users. Located in a restored heritage building, its decor blends history with the present using a fire, ice, earth and sky theme. These themes are seen throughout the guest rooms, each with customized pieces and unique designs.
- Sip cocktails in the newly opened Hambar -- a trendy restaurant with a New York Soho feel. Over breakfast, gaze out the floor-to-ceiling windows of The Lounge restaurant before hitting the town.
- As winter approaches, stay warm in a Superior room, which features feather duvets and faux fur throws. Each room has large windows with views of downtown or Old Montreal. Junior and Deluxe Suites have a separate bedroom and living space, plus a queen-size pull-out sofa in the living room.
St Paul Hotel
Montreal, H2Y 2E8
Tel: 1-514-380-2202 or 1-866-380-2202
What's included & when
- Sep 25, 2012 - Apr 30, 2013
- Luxe escape for 2 in Old Montreal at the Hotel St Paul, regularly $249
- $159 per night in a Superior Queen room including free Wi-Fi, bathrooms with marble and mosaic tiles and nightly turndown service (reg. $219)
- Includes continental breakfast for 2 (reg. $30)
- Stay in a Junior or Deluxe Suite (reg. $279-$319) with a separate bedroom, including continental breakfast, welcome drinks (reg. $15) and VIP services for $50 more
- Travel daily Oct. 1, 2012 - April 30, 2013, including weekends
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights and receive the same extras
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-514-380-2202 or 1-866-380-2202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Dec. 31. Upgrade to Deluxe Suites is based on availability. Early/late check-in / check-out based on availability. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms