By Travelzoo Staff
For $29, treat your hands and feet to a manicure and pedicure at Second Skin Medspa, which Travelzoo visitors praise for its "top quality" service and "very friendly and accommodating" staff. Save nearly 60% on these two services at the Yonge and Eglinton-area spa.
Why we love it
- Savings of nearly 60%
- Yonge and Eglinton-area med spa
- Offers OPI and CND Shellac polishes
- "Service was top quality," says a Travelzoo visitor
Aug 04, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013
Second Skin Medspa
1 Eglinton Ave. East
Toronto, ON M4P 3A1
- Regularly $70, this offer includes a full-length manicure with filing and buffing plus a mini pedicure incorporating a warm foot bath, nail shaping, buffing and light massage. Both treatments include choice from an array of OPI polishes.
- Or select other spa packages:
- $35: Full-length shellac manicure and OPI mini-pedicure, regularly $80
- $49: OPI mini-manicure and pedicure plus 30-minute mini facial, regularly $125
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, Aug. 6, through Dec. 31, 2013. Appointments required; subject to availability. 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for customers who have not purchased a deal from the spa in the past 6 months. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms