By Travelzoo Staff
says "nails are stealing the spotlight as the season's hottest accessory" and recommends summer shades including pastels, nudes and corals. For $29 (reg. $75), Travelzoo subscribers can get on trend with a manicure and pedicure at Oakville's Avantika Spa.
Why we love it
- More than 60% savings
- Select from an array of CND polishes
- For an additional $30, add a 75-minute facial
- Guests can sip on a glass of bubbly during their treatments
Jul 22, 2013 - Nov 07, 2013
2358 Lakeshore Rd W
Oakville, ON L6L 1H5
- Visit any Sunday-Thursday for a package that includes:
- Shellac manicure, a no-chip manicure that lasts up to two weeks with a choice of gel polish from CND; or an Avantika manicure including nail shaping, cuticle work and pick of polish from an array of China Glaze colours
- Classic pedicure with cuticle care, scrub, brief massage and choice of polish
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine
- Extend your pampering session with a 75-minute Dermologica facial for $59 total, regularly $145.
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited; this deal may sell out before the "Time to Buy" has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 23, through Nov. 7, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Per spa policy, this is valid for women only. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms