By Travelzoo Staff
Offering "a healing salt experience you won't believe," Saltcave Solana
is one of Oakville's best-kept secret neighbourhood spots
according to the Toronto Sun
. For $17 (regularly $35), visit the unique spa that 92% of Travelzoo subscribers praise
for its "top quality" service and "soothing atmosphere."
Why we love it
- "A healing salt experience you won't believe" (Toronto Sun)
- Uses food-grade Himalayan pink crystal salt
- For $89, add two 30-minute massages and infrared sauna session
- A "peaceful way to shut off the world," says a Travelzoo visitor
Jul 04, 2013 - Dec 17, 2013
302 Lakeshore Rd. East
Oakville, ON L6J
- The floors, walls and ceilings are covered in food-grade Himalayan pink crystal salt, creating a microclimate that is nearly identical to famous underground salt caves of Eastern Europe. Guests can relax in a lounge chair for a 50-minute session and take in air that has a similar salt concentration to the ocean breeze.
- For $49 (regularly $105), save more with a package of three salt cave sessions. Or for $89, (regularly $160), get a 30-minute Thai massage, 30-minute reflexology session, 30-minute infrared sauna session and 50 minutes in the salt cave.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, July 5, through Dec. 17, 2013. Appointments are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 1 additional may be purchased as a gift. A 24-hour cancellation policy apples. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Not valid for services offered by an RMT. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms