By Kate Kolins
"A destination for locals, not just travelers," Fifty West is a "local treasure" (Guelph Mercury) housed within the Delta Guelph Hotel & Conference Centre.
Why we love it
- Earns a 2013 Certificate of Excellence from TripAdvisor users
- A "delicious and imaginative" international menu (Guelph Mercury)
- "An upscale establishment" (USA Today)
- Urbanspoon and OpenTable users rate it 4 stars
Nov. 21, 2013 - Jan. 30, 2014; Sunday-Thursday
Fifty West Restaurant & Bar
Delta Guelph Hotel & Conference Centre
50 Stone Road W.
Guelph, ON N1G 2W1
- For $65 (reg. $122), two can savour a three-course dinner
- Any two appetizers, such as creole shrimp cake or goat cheese and cranberry salad
- Two entrees, like Muscovy duck, apple-smoked salmon or bacon-wrapped tenderloin (excludes rack of lamb)
- Any two desserts, such as apple cobbler, berry bread pudding or tiramisu
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends including but not limited to Dec. 24-25 and Dec. 31. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 2 additional as gifts. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms