By Kate Kolins
"Grab some American faves" (Post City Magazine) and save nearly half off dinner at Smash Kitchen & Bar in Markham.
Why we love it
- Earns 4 stars from TripAdvisor, Yelp and Urbanspoon users
- Good for anything on the menu, including the 12-ounce rib eye
- Try the mini donut holes that Post City Mag says "hit the sweet spot"
- Book a table for up to eight -- perfect for celebrating a special occasion
Oct. 1, 2013 - March 1, 2014
Smash Kitchen & Bar
4261 Hwy 7 E.
Unionville, ON L3R 9W6
- For $49 (reg. $97), savour a three-course dinner for two
Any one appetizer to share, such as firecracker shrimp or ahi tuna wontons
Any two entrees, such as 10-ounce New York strip with blue cheese butter; barbecue baby back ribs; or a coal-fired oven pizza
Any two desserts, such as banana chocolate toffee cake or red velvet molten cake
Dine with a group of four people for $95 (reg. $194) or save the most with this same deal for eight for $185 (reg. $388)
10% discount on any bottle of wine ordered with the meal (not valid with $59 offer)
Add two craft beers, wine or cocktails
(up to $11 each) to a dinner for two for $59 (reg. $112), including one appetizer, two entrees and one dessert to share.
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. Not valid Dec. 1-31. Limit three voucher purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service. For the $185 voucher, an automatic 18% gratuity based on the full value will be added.
See all terms