By Travelzoo Staff
Housed within a converted turn-of-the-century warehouse, two or four can dine on Italian cuisine with wine at Caffino Ristorante in Liberty Village.
Why we love it
- Includes daily entree specials
- Boasts 4 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp
- 93% of Travelzoo subscribers applaud its excellent Italian cuisine
- A "lovely evening all around," says a Travelzoo visitor
Sept. 13, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
1185 King Street West
Toronto, ON M6K 3C5
- Two can sit down in the charming exposed-brick dining room for $55 (reg. $100)
Dine on two appetizers (up to $15 each), two entrees (up to $25 each), two glasses of house wine ($8 each) and two coffees or teas ($2 each)
Four can dine on four apps, entrees, glasses of wine and coffees or teas for $95 (reg. $200)
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. A 15% gratuity based on the full value will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested).
See all terms