By Travelzoo Staff
Absolute Restaurant takes a new approach to French bistro fare and earns an impressive 4.5-star rating from Urbanspoon users. For $49 (reg. $101), two can visit the Deer Park eatery for a three-course dinner with drinks. Or for $95 (reg. $202), gather a group and save more with this same deal for four.
Why we love it
- Earns 4.5 stars from Urbanspoon users
- Full range of the French-inspired menu
- Includes 2 glasses of wine or beer
- Dine on the sidewalk patio on warm evenings
Jun 23, 2013 - Oct 25, 2013
55 St. Clair W.
Toronto, ON M4V 2Y7
- Select from anything on the menu for a dinner that includes:
- One appetizer to share, such as wild crab and black tiger shrimp cakes or traditional Caesar salad with pancetta
- Two entrees, like seared sea scallops with red beet risotto, duck confit with sweet potato mash or 8-ounce Ontario AAA strip loin
- Two desserts, such as apricot tart, lemon meringue pie or the Absolute brownie
- Two glasses of beer or wine, like 2011 Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc (New Zealand) or 2011 Santa Carolina Merlot (Chile) (up to $10 each)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 25, through Oct. 25, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms