By Travelzoo Staff
Praised by Toronto.com for "making some noise on King West," the previously named Sazerac has since reopened as Cabal, which has already earned more than four stars from OpenTable users
and more than 1,000 likes on Facebook
. For $39 (reg. $78), savour a three-course dinner for two at this gastro-lounge hot spot.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on a three-course dinner for 2
- Earns more than 4 stars on OpenTable
- Full range of the dinner menu
- Cabal features live music on weekends
Aug 14, 2013 - Nov 15, 2013
782 King St W
Toronto, ON M5V 1N6
- Select anything from the menu for a dinner that includes:
- Two appetizers, such as asparagus salad with caper dressing or salmon gravlax with pickle salad
- Two entrees, like sea bass with mango and apple salsa or beef sirloin with King Oyster mushrooms
- One dessert to share, such as chocolate mousse cake
- Opt for dinner and drinks with this same deal including two cocktails for $59, regularly $106. Selections include house cocktails like Hanging Gardens with morning glory-infused Bombay Sapphire gin (up to $14 each).
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Aug. 16, through Nov. 15, 2013. Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional 3 vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms