By Travelzoo Staff
"Located in one of the most beautiful buildings" in the city (Toronto.com), Biagio Ristorante serves "very good to excellent" (25) cuisine with "old-world service," according to Zagat. For $49, save 50% on dinner for two at the Italian bistro that earns more than four stars from OpenTable users.
Why we love it
- "Excellent" (25) Italian fare according to Zagat
- $100 to spend anything from the food and drink menu
- Earns more than 4 stars on OpenTable
- Dine alfresco in the "intimate" garden (Toronto.com)
Jul 17, 2013 - Oct 23, 2013
155 King St. E.
Toronto, ON M5C 1G9
- Diners can take a seat in the "gorgeous" dining room (Toronto.com) or the garden that "has been a guest getaway for over 20 years" (Zagat). $100 is enough to cover dinner for two, which could include:
- One appetizer to share, such as Biagio antipasto or calamari
- Two entrees, like seafood risotto, osso buco, or 8-ounce beef tenderloin topped with porcini mushroom demi glaze
- Alternatively, use this deal toward a bottle of wine from the extensive wine list. Up to two vouchers can be used for tables of four or more; go with a group to celebrate a special occasion.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, July 23 through Oct. 23, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Not applicable with OpenTable/online reservations. Please reserve over the phone only. Limit 1 voucher for tables of 2-4 diners; limit of 2 vouchers for table of 4 or more diners. Minimum of 2 diners required. Not valid on major holidays. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms