By Travelzoo Staff
Toronto Life applauds Insomnia Restaurant & Lounge for balancing "neighbourly service with a hip, laid-back vibe," and Dine.TO featured this "well-loved Annex joint known for its consistently tasty food"
on its Best of Toronto 2012 list. For $55, save more than 55%
on a dinner for two with drinks at the restaurant that Travelzoo readers praise for having "super friendly" staff and "amazing food."
Why we love it
- Dine.TO named Insomnia among The Best of Toronto 2012 for its ambiance
- For $55, savour a 3-course dinner for 2
- Includes 4 cocktails such as Insomniac with SKYY vodka, coffee liqueur and espresso
- Visit for weekday brunch for $25 or stop in after 10 p.m. for drinks with appetizers for $20
- Travelzoo readers who used this deal said it was an "amazing dining experience"
May 02, 2013 - Jul 01, 2013
Insomnia Restaurant & Lounge
563 Bloor St. W.
Toronto, ON M5S 1Y5
- Start with a bottle of still or sparkling water for the table and peruse the Mediterranean-inspired menu for a dinner that includes:
- One appetizer to share with choice of a cheese plate, Mediterranean platter or mussels
- Any two entrees, such as bouillabaisse with shrimp and calamari; spice-crusted chicken supreme; or 6-ounce rib eye in a red wine mushroom reduction
- Any two desserts, like Lindt chocolate ice cream or creme brulee served with two cups of coffee or tea
- Four glasses of beer, wine or cocktails such as Lychee martini or strawberry martini made with Tequila Rose (up to $10 each)
- Or two can visit Insomnia for late-night drinks and appetizers or weekday brunch with the following offers:
- For $20, regularly $58, sip on two drinks (up to $14) like the Envy (Plymouth gin, Chartreuse and sparkling wine) and six items from Insomnia's new midnight snack menu such as andouille corn dogs or chicken and waffles (valid daily from 10 p.m-2 a.m.)
- For $25, regularly $52, receive lunch or brunch including two entrees like steak and eggs or bacon grilled cheese; one fruit bowl to share; and two smoothies (valid Monday-Friday only until 4 p.m.)
The fine print
Note: Number of vouchers sold is limited, each deal may sell out before the 'Time to Buy' has expired. Vouchers can be redeemed starting Tuesday, May 7, through July 1, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on specials. $20 vouchers are valid from 10 p.m. - 2 a.m. only. $25 vouchers are valid Monday-Friday only until 4 p.m.; not valid for weekend brunch. An automatic 15% gratuity will be charged on the full value of the check. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms