By Kate Kolins
Barsa Taberna is a "taste of Barcelona in Old Town Toronto" (View the Vibe). Save nearly 45% on tapas and drinks for two.
Why we love it
- Chef Michael Smith's menu is full of "unique" and "intriguing dishes" (View the Vibe)
- Housed in a historic 19th-century building
- "Top 5 places to get sangria" in Toronto (dine.TO)
- Enjoy the summer weather and dine on the patio
July 22, 2014 - Nov. 20, 2014; Sunday-Thursday
26 Market St.
Toronto, ON M5E 1A9
- For $39 (reg. $70), savour a tapas dinner for two
Five chef-selected tapas from the dinner menu
Two glasses of beer or wine, such as Andeluna Cellars Malbec (Argentina) or San Tiziano Bianca (Italy) (up to $10 each)
Or try their weekday lunch for two for $35 (reg. $60)
Barsa Taberna's "major draw is pitchers of Sangria" (BlogTO). Swap the wine or beer for a pitcher of sangria with tapas for two for $49 (reg. $90) or for four for $95 (reg. $180).
The fine print
Valid Sundays and Tuesdays-Thursdays during merchant's operating dinner hours. Closed Mondays. Valid for glasses of beer or wine up to $10 for $39 offer. Valid for a pitcher of sangria up to $40 for $49 and $95 offers. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms