By Eddy Rivera
Take to the digital skies for a "one-of-a-kind experience" (Toronto.com) that Travelzoo subscribers praise as "a unique outing" that "felt so real."
Why we love it
- Pilot fighter jets like an F-18 in an actual army aircraft
- Options for two or four include a variety of virtual aircraft like a C-17 cargo aircraft
- Fly in different weather conditions or soar over any major airport in the world
- Makes a great gift for both kids and adults this holiday season
Nov. 27, 2013 - March 9, 2014; closed Mondays and Tuesdays
401 Magnetic Dr.
Toronto, ON M3J 3H9
- For $49 (reg. $135), book an hourlong simulated flight for one in a single-seat army aircraft
The crew provides all the instruction and help you need to get off the ground
Or for the same price, two can spend an hour in the fully enclosed two-seat simulator with a cockpit that is equipped with actual instrumentation present in a real aircraft
For $16 more, a group of four can share the hourlong simulated flight, with each person getting a chance to sit behind the controls (only two people can use the simulator at one time)
Note: Physical cockpit does not vary by virtual aircraft.
The fine print
Advance reservations required; subject to availability.
See all terms