By Kate Kolins
Niagara Fun Tours earns a 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and 92% of Travelzoo subscribers praise the tours for their "quality of service."
Why we love it
- Earns 4 stars from more than 90 TripAdvisor users
- A "very enjoyable and fun" experience with "knowledgeable" staff (Travelzoo subscribers)
- Tours include a stop at Niagara's only chocolate factory, Chocolate FX
- Buy multiple vouchers and go with a group
Nov 29, 2013 - Aug 31, 2014; Friday-Sunday
- For $35 (reg. $89), escape to Niagara-on-the-Lake for a half-day Micro-Brewery and Winery Tour
Roundtrip transport from Niagara Falls and Niagara-on-the-Lake
Visits to three breweries and two wineries with complimentary tastings at each
- Stop at the Niagara College Teaching Brewery, which won gold at the 2013 Ontario Brewing Awards; Taps Brewhouse & Grill, which earns 4 stars from more than 150 TripAdvisor users; and Oast House Brewers
Tours also visit the French family-owned and operated Vignoble Rancourt Winery and Between the Lines Winery, which was featured in the Toronto Sun
The fine print
Online reservations required; subject to availability. Please refer to website for pickup times and locations. Tours have limited seating and book quickly; advance reservations are recommended. Tours run Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays starting Oct. 25, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2014. Tour stops are subject to change. 48-hour cancellation and rebooking policy applies.
See all terms