By Kate Kolins
Escape the city this fall for a horseback trail ride through the forests and fields in Queensville, located less than an hour from downtown Toronto.
Why we love it
- Take in sights of fall as the leaves change colours
- All experience levels are welcome
- Trail rides can be scheduled seven days a week
- Enjoy a hot or cold beverage after the ride
- Buy multiple vouchers and take the entire family; limit of six riders per group
Sept. 20, 2013 - March 20, 2014
21725 Leslie St.
Queensville, ON L0G 1R0
- For $25 (reg. $50), book an hourlong horseback ride at StoneGait Stables
30-minute instruction during which riders are paired with a horse based on skill level
30-minute trail ride
Take a friend and book the same package for two people for $48 (reg. $100)
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Not valid on major holidays. Must be age 5 or older to participate. Limit of six riders per group trail ride. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional five as gifts.
See all terms