By Travelzoo Staff
Save up to 50% on admission at Hamilton-area museums including Dundurn Castle, which earns a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence and 4.5-star rating from 135 reviews.
Why we love it
- Catch a "glimpse of the opulent life" at Dundurn Castle (Frommer's)
- Museum of Steam & Technology houses 19th century 70-ton steam engines
- The Battlefield House was a combat site during the War of 1812
- Whitehern Historic House is Michelin recommended
Sep 06, 2013 - Dec 31, 2013
City of Hamilton
- For $5.50 per person (reg. $11.25), step back in time and tour more than 40 rooms at Dundurn Castle, which was once home to one of Canada's first premiers Sir Allan Napier MacNab in the mid-19th century (ends Nov. 29)
Take the family for $14 (reg. $28); valid for 2 adults and dependent children under 18 (ends Nov. 29)
Or for $3.25 per person (reg. $6.75), get admission to other sites like the Battlefield House Museum & Park, Whitehern Historic House and Garden or Hamilton Museum of Steam & Technology; family passes available for $8.50 (reg. $17)
Note: Images pictured in order. Dundurn Castle, 1-4; Whitehern Historic House and Garden, 5-8; Museum of Steam & Technology, 9; Battlefield House Museum & Park, 10-12
The fine print
The $5.50 and $14 vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Sept. 6, through Nov. 29, 2013. The $3.25 and $8.50 vouchers can be redeemed Friday, Sept. 6, through Dec. 31, 2013. Reservations not required; present voucher upon arrival to redeem. Limit 1 voucher per person per visit. For family pass vouchers, limit 1 voucher per family (2 adults and dependent children under 18) per visit. Children 5 years old and younger are free with paid adult. Check museum website for hours and holiday closures. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or preregistered program offer, and is not valid for use at special events.
See all terms