By Travelzoo Staff
"The whole family will be entertained" (USA Today) at Safari Niagara, a nature park that features more than 500 species of exotic animals, reptiles and birds. For $13 per person, save on a full-day pass for an adult, child or senior to the park located 20 minutes from Niagara Falls.
Why we love it
- "The whole family will be entertained" (USA Today)
- Saves on adult, child and senior tickets
- Features more than 500 species
- Popular attractions include the petting zoo and paddle boats
Aug 01, 2013 - Sep 02, 2013
2821 Stevensville Rd.
Stevensville, ON L0S 1S0
- Visitors can hop aboard a safari ride and see animals like emus, lions, giraffes, Brazilian tapirs and Canadian lynx. During the day, take advantage of activities like paddle boating, catch-and-release fishing and kite flying. On a hot days, guests can visit the Splash Pad, a water playground featuring interactive misters and sprayers. Passes also include unlimited use of the ropes course, bungee and tram rides.
Extend your stay in Niagara with this deal for $99 a night
at the Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Friday, August 2, through Sept. 2, 2013. Reservations are not required; present voucher upon arrival. Not valid on Aug. 14. Children 3 years old and younger are free with paid adult. Check website for operation dates, available shows and tours. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms