By Travelzoo Staff
Kayak or canoe down a "beautiful river run" with "lush greenery and surprised wildlife" (blogTO) during a self-guided tour on the Humber River. Save 50% on this two-hour adventure that 100% of Travelzoo subscribers enjoyed, with one calling it a "wonderful experience ... close to home" and another who said they "will definitely go back."
Why we love it
- "Toronto is a paddling paradise" (blogTO)
- Kayak or canoe Humber River with a lesson plus rental
- A Travelzoo user called it a "wonderful experience"
- Wildlife like egrets, blue heron, deer and foxes are spotted
May 22, 2013 - Sep 01, 2013
Toronto Adventures Inc.
Tent Location in King’s Mill Park
(below the Old Mill TTC Subway Station at Bloor St. West)
- Select from the following offers:
- For $25 (reg. $49.95), receive a lesson and rental of a kayak for one
- For $50 (reg. $99.95), book a lesson and rental of a tandem kayak or canoe for two
- For $75 (reg. $149.85), opt for a lesson and rental of a family-sized canoe; good for three adults, or two adults and up to three small children
- Lessons begin with 30 minutes of basic instruction followed by a 1.5-hour rental to explore Humber River. Wildlife like egrets, blue heron, beaver, mink, turtles and occasionally deer or foxes can be spotted along the way. Offer is valid Tuesday-Friday, with a $10-per-person fee for weekend bookings to be paid in cash at the time of redemption.
- Note: Toronto Adventures is located in King's Mill Park just below the Old Mill subway station; click here for detailed directions.
The fine print
Online reservations can be made Monday, June 3, through Sept. 1, 2013. Online reservations are required; subject to availability. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Valid Tuesday-Friday; additional $10 per person applies for weekend bookings to be paid in cash at the time of redemption. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms