By Travelzoo Staff
The Globe and Mail
describes Wings & Slicks' stunt-driving course as akin to being "on the set of an action movie
." For $279 (reg. $699), spend half a day learning about and executing elaborate tricks in a BMW.
Why we love it
- Execute slalom-course runs, 180-degree spins and J turns
- Felt "surrounded by actual stunt drivers" (Globe and Mail)
- Save $420 on a stunt-driving class
- Or choose to ride along as a passenger
Jun 07, 2013 - Sep 21, 2013
Wings & Slicks
Canadian Tire Motorsports Park
3233 Concession Road #10
- The day begins with a classroom session covering safety rules and driving tips. Then, get behind the wheel of a BMW 328i Coupe for four 10-minute sessions, executing a variety of stunts. Lastly, finish off with a timed and judged competition round.
- Other packages include:
- For $49 (reg. $99), schedule a stunt driver ride-along experience: Spend four 10-minute sessions riding along with instructors and students as they perform each maneuver
- For $1499 (reg. $4194), book a half-day stunt-driving experience for six
- Classes will be held at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park in Bowmanville, located about an hour north of Toronto.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Saturday, July 6. Specific dates to choose from: July 6, 18 and 27; Aug. 8, 10 and 24; Sept. 14 and 21. More dates may be added based on demand. Reservations are required. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies. Changes to reservations made within 15 days may result in a $50 rebooking fee. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. For the half-day stunt-driving experience: Drivers license required; participants under the age 18 must have a parent sign a liability waiver. Subject to weather conditions. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms