By Travelzoo Staff
See your city in a whole new light, or explore a different one, with these scavenger hunts from UrbanQuest that inspire you to "channel Sherlock Holmes,"
according to Lonely Planet
. For $11, regularly $23, a team of up to four people can embark on a quest in any of these 13 cities
: Edmonton, Vancouver, Fredericton, St. John, Moncton, Halifax, Toronto, Ottawa, London, Niagara, Windsor, Kingston or Montreal.
Why we love it
- For $11, go on a 1.5-hour scavenger hunt with tours taking place in 13 Canadian cities
- Each expedition leads to a mystery dinner reservation at a top-rated restaurant
- Learn about a city's history, cultural landmarks and natural wonders
- Up to 4 can go on each quest -- that's just $2.75 per person
- Lonely Planet named UrbanQuest one of the top 10 "quirky things to do" in Ottawa
- Choose from various tour types and difficulty levels in each city
Nov 12, 2012 - May 12, 2013
- Your expedition will culminate with a mystery dinner reservation at a top-rated restaurant -- you can select the genre, type of venue (romantic or family-friendly) and price range beforehand.
- Pick from various types of tours like museum, history or natural wonders on UrbanQuest's website. You'll get a PDF of clues to download and print, which will guide you from destination to destination via a series of challenges. Each tour lasts about 90 minutes, and the starting point varies by tour.
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed starting Monday, Nov. 12, through May 12, 2013. Each voucher is valid for a team of up to 4 people. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. To redeem, follow the instructions on the voucher. Starting points vary depending on the city and tour. This deal does not include the cost of food. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms