By Kelsey Gotell
A CAA 4-Diamond hotel in Canada's most popular destination slashes rates by more than 55% this fall -- an ideal time to experience the mighty roar of Niagara.
Why we love it
- Frommer's says, "If you want to stay as close to the falls as possible, book here"
- TripAdvisor users rate Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel No. 2 out of 137 hotels in the city
- 96% of Travelzoo users say they love this deal
- With $140 in wine tastings, dining and spa perks, plus buffet breakfast, this deal has all bases covered
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel and Spa
6740 Fallsview Boulevard
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3W6
What's included & when
- Stay Sundays-Thursdays Oct. 1 - Dec. 19 or Fridays in late fall (Nov. 1 - Dec. 20)
- $149 per night for two in a Riverview room; upgrade to a Fallsview room for $20 more
- Select Fridays in early fall (Oct. 4, 18, 25) cost $30 extra nightly
- All options come with buffet breakfast for two
- $40 dinner voucher at Terrapin Grille
- $40 voucher at Serenity Spa
- Wine tours and tasting passes for two at Inniskillin and Jackson Triggs wineries (reg. $40)
- In-house wine tastings for two (reg. $20)
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-501-8916 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Oct. 7, 13, 16. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms