By Kelsey Gotell
The cool mists of Niagara Falls beckon with a $75-per-night escape that packs in $135 in extras.
Why we love it
- This hotel is a short walk from the Falls and attractions like the Maid of the Mist and Clifton Hill
- Credits for dining, casino and activities make for a well-rounded and flexible retreat
- Savings of more than 60% mean guests and wallets alike can take a break
Ramada Niagara Falls
6045 Stanley Avenue
Niagara Falls, ON L2G3Y3
What's included & when
- Sundays-Fridays through Nov. 28; blackout dates apply
- $75 per night for two in a Standard King or Two Queen room
- $30 credit at The Keg Steakhouse & Bar
- $20 credit at Outback Steakhouse
- $10 IHOP credit
- $50 slot play credit at Seneca Casino on the U.S. side of the Falls
- $25 game play card at Captain Jack's
Travelzoo subscribers have given rave reviews to this outstanding collection of deals on restaurants and activities
in the Niagara and Toronto areas.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-374-4142 or use the link referenced in your voucher to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Sept. 20; Oct. 14. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms