By Travelzoo Staff
Find respite at a retreat that boasts a 100% positive feedback rating by Travelzoo customers. The Cottages at Diamond in the Ruff -- in Ontario's picturesque Muskoka region -- has discounted two-night stays in traditional post-and-beam private cottages to $249 (Sunday-Wednesday arrivals) or $339 (Thursday-Saturday arrivals), Nov. 1 - Dec. 28.
Why we love it
- Or save as much as 40% on peak-season rates and sojourn with a limited number of Sept. packages. Stay three nights, Sunday-Tuesday arrivals, for $679 or Wednesday-Saturday arrivals for $799. Call ahead to confirm availability for dates.
- Each exposed pine cottage comfortably houses six people and is appointed with stainless steel appliances, high-speed Internet access and floor-to-ceiling stone fireplaces. Sliding doors off the kitchen lead to a screened-in Muskoka Room and large deck with barbecue and outdoor furniture, perfect for a merry gathering of family or friends.
- Tucked behind myriad islands on the Georgian Bay, this area of Muskoka is deemed "laid-back and serene" by Lonely Planet. On-site activities include golfing, hiking or canoeing still spring waters on the nearby lake.
- More information on the cottages is available here.
Cottages at Diamond in the Ruff
1137 Old Parry Sound Road
Utterson, ON P0B 1M0
What's included & when
- Jul 16, 2013 - Dec 28, 2013
- Luxe Muskoka escape at the Cottages at Diamond in the Ruff for more than 55% off
- $249 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals, or $339, Thursday-Saturday arrivals
- Pricing is for up to 6 people in a 3-bedroom "post-and-beam" cottage
- Travel Nov. 1 - Dec. 28
- 3-night Sept. retreats available for $679 (Sunday-Tuesday arrivals) or $799 (Wednesday-Saturday arrivals) -- call ahead to confirm availability
Guests can add two days of unlimited golf for two people to summer packages for just $120 more at the player-friendly Diamond in the Ruff Golf Club -- nine holes of superb play and quiet beauty.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the resort directly at 1-800-244-9844 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. Must be 25 years of age or older to reserve. See Terms and Conditions for full details. Note: If voicemail picks up when calling, leave a message and a reservations agent will promptly return the call.
See all terms