By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to the Ottawa Valley for an unrivaled outdoor experience at Calabogie Peaks Resort. Visit midweek for $135 per night or over the weekend for $155 nightly. Two-night stays are further discounted.
Why we love it
- All stays include a $30 dining credit at Canthooks Restaurant, unlimited golf for two -- including club and pull-cart rentals -- and unlimited canoe, kayak and paddleboat rentals for two. Rooms feature two queen beds and accommodate up to four people.
- Calabogie Peaks Resort is situated on the shores of Lake Calabogie, one hour west of Ottawa. Additional outdoor activities include hiking and biking trails, tennis and volleyball courts, and beach access.
Calabogie Peaks Resort
30 Barrett Chute Road
Calabogie, ON K0H 1H0
What's included & when
- Jul 16, 2013 - Sep 30, 2013
- Ottawa getaway at Calabogie Peaks Resort at 50% off
- $135 per night, Sundays-Thursdays (+$20 Fridays-Saturdays)
- $235 for 2 nights, Sunday-Wednesday arrivals (+$40 Thursday-Saturday arrivals)
- Includes $30 dining credit at Canthooks Restaurant
- Unlimited golf for 2 (reg. $56)
- Unlimited boat rentals for 2 (reg. $25)
- Valid through September
The fine print
Update: We erroneously stated this was a two-night package in the Top 20. Two-night packages are available at an additional cost. We apologize for the confusion. Stays
See all terms
are no longer available over the following dates: Aug. 14 - 19; Sept. 6-7.
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-669-4861 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.