By Travelzoo Staff
On the border of Gatineau Park sits a country inn that began its history as a flour mill in the early 1800s. The charming and historic Moulin Wakefield Mill is offering overnight stays for $169 including $100 in dining and spa credits -- all at a savings of more than 40% on seasonal rates.
Why we love it
- Stay Sundays-Fridays in a Heritage room, which is equipped with a queen bed, full private bathroom and complimentary Wi-Fi. For a more modern aesthetic, upgrade to a Park room for $10 extra. Two-night stays (arrive Sundays-Thursdays) are also discounted.
- Both packages include a $50 gift certificate toward the purchase of a table d’hôte dinner or discovery tasting menu for two in the on-site fine dining restaurant, as well as two $25 on-site spa credits (one per person).
- Moulin Wakefield Mill is less than an hour from Ottawa and overlooks the tranquil Gatineau Park forest and MacLaren Falls.
- Note: Spa credits are not applicable on Saturdays or Sundays.
Moulin Wakefield Mill
60 Mill Road
Wakefield, QC J0X 3G0
What's included & when
- Jul 11, 2013 - Oct 31, 2013
- Gatineau Park getaway for 2 to the Moulin Wakefield Mill at more than 40% off
- $169 per night in a Heritage room, Sundays-Fridays
- $259 for 2 nights, arrive Sundays-Thursdays
- Upgrade to a Park room for $10 extra per night
- Includes a $50 dinner voucher for the on-site restaurant and 2 $25 spa credits
- Travel through October
The fine print
Update: Due to the popularity of this offer, stays in Heritage and Park rooms are no longer available in August and on the following dates: Sept. 1, 16-17. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-888-567-1838 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Aug. 1-2, 4, 28; Sept. 2; Oct. 4, 6-8, 11, 13. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms