By Travelzoo Staff
Visit the breathtaking Niagara region and save almost 65% on a one-night package at the Marriott Gateway on the Falls. For $129, travelers also get buffet breakfast for two, a dinner voucher, drinks at the hotel bar, a wine tour and tasting passes, and a $50 casino voucher.
Why we love it
- Stay Sundays-Thursdays through June 27, or get a room with a Falls view for $30 more per night. Holiday Sundays and the select Fridays listed above are $179 for a cityview room and $209 for views of the Falls.
- This newly renovated hotel is a splash away from the mighty Falls and proudly boasts some of the area’s best views from the on-site Milestones Bar & Grill. Other amenities include an indoor pool and whirlpool, a fitness center, a Starbucks in the lobby and the Great Room Lounge & Bar, featuring a cozy fireplace and complimentary wireless Internet access. In the thick of the action, misted by the Falls, this upscale hotel is the ideal place from which to experience Niagara.
- Note: Seneca Casino is located on the U.S. side of the Falls. Proper identification required for border crossing. Transportation to wineries is not included.
Marriott Gateway on the Falls
6755 Fallsview Boulevard
Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3W7
What's included & when
- Apr 28, 2013 - Jun 27, 2013
- Escape for 2 at the 4-star Marriott Gateway on the Falls at nearly 65% off
- $129 per night in a cityview room
- $159 per night in a fallsview room
- Breakfast for 2 (reg. $40)
- $25 Milestones Grill & Bar Dinner Voucher
- 2 glasses of wine in the Great Room Lounge & Bar (reg. $14)
- VIP tour and tasting passes to 3 Niagara wineries (reg. $80)
- $50 Seneca Casino slot play
- Visit Sundays-Thursdays through June 27
- $179 per night (cityview) or $209 per night (fallsview) on holiday Sundays: May 19, 26 and select Fridays: May 17, 31; June 7 with above extras
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-800-618-9059 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: May 9; June 23-25. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms