By Travelzoo Staff
A hidden gem just outside the city, the historic Glenerin Inn and The Spa in Mississauga's Sawmill Valley Creek offers a relaxing retreat at more than 50% off. This $99 overnight getaway for two includes hot breakfast and a $20 spa credit. Indulge with a three-course dinner package for $175 nightly.
Why we love it
- Stay Sunday-Thursday in a Traditional room through May 28 or July-August. Fridays and select Saturdays are $129 per night for the breakfast package and $195 nightly for the dinner package.
- Sprawled across two acres of picturesque estate grounds, the Tudor-style stone mansion still exhibits some of the property's original decor such as 1940s stained glass and a grand stone fireplace. Its convenient location is minutes from Toronto's Pearson International Airport and a short drive to downtown.
- Unwind at The Spa, which offers a variety of wellness and spa therapies based on the healing arts from around the world. Stop in at the lounge for a cocktail, or indulge with gourmet meals including poached wild Pacific salmon filet or crab-stuffed chicken supreme.
The Glenerin Inn and The Spa
1695 The Collegeway
Mississauga, ON L5L 3S7
What's included & when
- Feb 11, 2013 - Aug 31, 2013
- Getaway for 2 at the historic Glenerin Inn and The Spa for more than 50% off
- $99 per night, Sundays-Thursdays (reg. $159)
- $129 per night on Fridays (reg. $169), plus bonus Saturdays: Feb. 23; March 30; May 11, 18; Aug. 31
- Travel through May 28 or July 1 - Aug. 31
- Includes hot breakfast for 2 (reg. $30) and $20 spa credit
- $175 nightly Sundays-Thursdays for a package including the above, plus a 3-course dinner ($130 value); Fridays plus bonus Saturdays are $195 per night
- Purchase multiple vouchers to stay multiple nights
The fine print
Update: This deal is now sold out on March 23. With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 1-877-991-9971 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Not available on: Feb. 13, 17, 19, 26; March 19-20; May 3, 8-9, 15-16, 22-23, 29-30; July 5; Aug. 2, 4. The Feb. 14 dinner option requires a $15 per person surcharge paid directly to the hotel as a special five-course dinner will be served that night. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms