By Travelzoo Staff
Discover the history and natural beauty of the Niagara region on this excursion with Niagara Fun Tours, which earns 4 stars from more than 50 TripAdvisor users. For $39 per adult, regularly $89, Travelzoo subscribers receive roundtrip transportation between Niagara Falls and several of the area's top attractions. Children are $35, regularly $84.
Why we love it
- Take in views of Niagara Falls atop Skylon Tower
- Make stops around the Niagara region
- Wine tastings and chocolate samples are included
- Boasts 4 stars from more than 50 TripAdvisor reviews
Jul 14, 2013 - Sep 01, 2013
Niagara Fun Tours
7868 Oakwood Dr.
Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6S5
- This five- to six-hour Discover Niagara Tour includes roundtrip transportation from Niagara Falls and free admission to Skylon Tower. Along the way, make scenic stops at the Niagara Parks Floral Clock, Niagara River Whirlpool, Queenston Heights historical overlook and Niagara Parks Botanical Gardens. Plus, spend time in downtown Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- The trip also includes a group wine tasting at Caroline Cellars Winery with four complimentary wine tastings per person, as well as a tour of Chocolate FX with free samples of artisan chocolate.
- Tours are available Thursday-Sunday from July 18 - Sept. 1. Tour pick-up begins at 10 a.m. at the Head Office (check website for additional pick-up locations).
The fine print
Tours run Thursday-Sunday from July 18 - Sept. 1, 2013. The $39 deal is valid for 1 adult only (ages 13 and up). The $35 deal is valid for 1 child only (ages 3-12). Children 3 and under may be subject to a small fee. Reservations can be made immediately. Reservations are required. Please refer to website for pickup times and locations. Tours have limited seating and book quickly; advance reservations are recommended. 48-hour cancellation policy. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms